The 7 Day Trial

Fiammaverde

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I second Frau windelchen wishes for your muse to gift you with an unstoppable urge to write more!

Is Sabine already aware of what happened on the trampoline and how will she react to the second very saturated nappy in just one day?
How long will Amy stay hidden up there?

And also: what is being discussed between Amy’s mom, Julia and Pampers staff and how this will affect Amy’s future?
How will Amy’s mom take the news that her daughter (at least so far) never even attempted to reach the toilet while under Sabine’s supervision?

I’m really curious to know how you will develop all this.

Last edited:

BlueStringBean

I contain multitudes
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm finally up to date! I just started reading this story a few weeks ago, and I'm hooked! I like Fiammaverde's predictions about pamper's "ulterior" motives for the playing and drinking. Your stories have a wonderful sense of reality. While I love the fantastical and unrealistic stories, yours is totally unique, detailed, and well thought out. Can't wait for the next part!

frankenmup

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I read this story before I joined, so I now had to binge-like the installments ;)

I love your writing, @Ruud26, and the setting! How did you get this idea?

In any case, thank you, especially for your dedication over such a long time!

blowydiaper

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i joined on Thursday discovered this story yesterday and have just read it. Lucky those toilet breaks haven't been necessary
please keep on writing and thank you so so much for spending years on this