The 3 songs you hate the most

BlizzardKid

Viper Loader= Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Of course I think I have a better taste in music than others.

But I did grow up listening to a lot of classic Rock. There are songs that irritate me because I've just heard them too much but I still recognize them as good songs. Examples are "Sweet Child of Mine", "Hotel California", and "Don't Stop Beleivin' "

Those are songs I can tolerate and think are cool when others hear them for the first times. But the 3 most aweful Classic
Rock/Oldies songs I've ever heard:

1. "Knock Three Times" by Tony Orlando.​
2. "We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship.​
3. "Bad Boy Leroy Brown" by Jim Croce.​
Your's?​

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Lol that first sentence is pretty conceited idk if that's your intent but it is
I'm also a big listener of 80's rock and oldies but I can't say I ever heard one I hate
I think the only song I hate is Outkast's Hey Ya
It's just the longest 5 minute song on earth

JaysonTheRegressor said:
I think the only song I hate is Outkast's Hey Ya
It's just the longest 5 minute song on earth
Haha. I get that. I enjoy that song 1-2 times a year. It's like the top of the old food pyramid for me: listen sparingly.

"Wildfire" and "Honey" by Bobby Goldsboro. Those are two hideously bad songs. "Yummy Yummy Yummy" (I've got love in my tummy) by Ohio Express is also horrible. There are so many to choose from.

Reactions: Nam Repaid and BlizzardKid
1. The Kars-4-Kids jingle;
2. Anything by Adele;
3. "Muskrat Love".

How dat?

• Wow
Reactions: dous and MeDisneyBaby
dogboy said:
"Wildfire" and "Honey" by Bobby Goldsboro. Those are two hideously bad songs. "Yummy Yummy Yummy" (I've got love in my tummy) by Ohio Express is also horrible. There are so many to choose from.
Yeah that Ohio Express song is aweful!

BobbiSueEllen said:
1. The Kars-4-Kids jingle;
2. Anything by Adele;
3. "Muskrat Love".

How dat?
Lol those would be what I would chose too haha

^^

Reactions: dous and BobbiSueEllen
I have to agree with the kars for kids jingle... It is sofa king annoying. My three are:

Anything by Taylor Swift
Pumped up kicks
The Barney theme song.

I mostly listen to classic rock and 90's rock/ alternative but I have been listening to a Hawaiian station here lately 93.1 da paina ( its a Kanye free zone) so far I am enjoying that and its something new and different.

• Love
Reactions: dous and BobbiSueEllen
Judah and the Lion - “Take It All Back”
Tones and I - “Dance Monkey”
Lukas Graham - “7 Years”

Anytime these come up when my wife has control over the car stereo, I pray for a telephone pole to wrap the car around.

• Haha
Reactions: Paddy2020, MeDisneyBaby and BobbiSueEllen
It's a Small World
Don't Worry be Happy
Anything by the group 38 Special

• Wow
I really had to think about this, because while obviously there's music which just doesn't click with me, I can't think of a song I legitimately "hate", let alone three. I generally listen to CDs in my car, but I had to narrow it down to what I instantly turn off when it comes on the radio:

*I'm pretty open-minded about most modern pop and rock, but one band which I personally can't stand is Imagine Dragons. I don't know, something about their sound just really turns me off. Some songs I didn't even know were Imagine Dragons until I heard them and disliked them enough to look up and see who it was.

*Living in the Orange County/Long Beach area, it's not uncommon to hear Sublime on the radio, and usually I can't stand them, either. I don't hate Sublime outright, they did have some good songs, but the ones which get played on the radio - "Date Rape", "Wrong Way", "Santeria" - are not only some of their worst but some of their most lyrically tasteless. Their big hit "What I Got" is pretty decent, even though it blatantly rips off other songs.

*And, of course, good ol' fashioned Christian radio. As someone who was brought up with Christian punk, metal and alternative, hearing those ultra-fluffy country-ish pop songs with ultra-cheesy lyrics makes my toes curl. I say get rid of MercyMe and put some Stryper on there!

KenworthW900b said:
I mostly listen to classic rock and 90's rock/ alternative but I have been listening to a Hawaiian station here lately 93.1 da paina ( its a Kanye free zone) so far I am enjoying that and its something new and different.

Thanks for bringing that up; I'm big into a lot of modern Hawaiian music (primarily reggae), so I looked up that station and sure enough, tons of my favorite groups are plastered all over their website, plus some I haven't heard of before. Now I have something to stream in my downtime. Over here in So Cal, 93.1 is - ironically - a classic rock and '90s rock/alternative station.

One way to torture someone in hell:

Play “It’s a small world” on forever loop >:)

Muahhahnahaha

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
dogboy said:
"Wildfire" and "Honey" by Bobby Goldsboro...

Wait a sec: I think Michael Martin Murphy cut "Wildfire" (just looked: he did, Bobby didn't).

Paddy2020 said:
It's a Small World
Don't Worry be Happy
Anything by the group 38 Special

I'm not a fan of all .38 Special stuff, but I do dig "Chain Lightnin'"...Larry Junstrom played a mean, smokin'-hot 5-string bass on that one. He also passed away almost 2 years back. He was truly a Southern-fried bassist. #LarryRIP :cry:

Last edited:
Achey Breaky Heart
Anything by Journey (they suck)
Anything by Taylor Swift

• Wow
Reactions: tails1234
1. Anything by Nickelback
2. ANYTHING by NICKELBACK
3. F*** Nickelback

• Haha
Reactions: Furrytum and BobbiSueEllen
TheAbodge said:
1. Anything by Nickelback
2. ANYTHING by NICKELBACK
3. F*** Nickelback
Do you not like Nickelback?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: tails1234, Emu, MeDisneyBaby and 2 others
"Somebody I Used to Know" - Gotye
"7 Years" - Lukas Graham
Anything by Justin Bieber
I am a musician, I live for music, I can't go 5 minutes without music, and I can honestly say that nothing is better than the above list (I would rather listen to nothing)

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
BlizzardKid said:
Of course I think I have a better taste in music than others.

But I did grow up listening to a lot of classic Rock. There are songs that irritate me because I've just heard them too much but I still recognize them as good songs. Examples are "Sweet Child of Mine", "Hotel California", and "Don't Stop Beleivin' "

Those are songs I can tolerate and think are cool when others hear them for the first times. But the 3 most aweful Classic
Rock/Oldies songs I've ever heard:

1. "Knock Three Times" by Tony Orlando.​
2. "We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship.​
3. "Bad Boy Leroy Brown" by Jim Croce.​
Your's?​

These are the 3 worst ever...

Telephone man:
Brand new key, pair of rollerskates:
Midnight at the Oasis:

• Wow
littlemoosey said:
These are the 3 worst ever...

Telephone man:
Brand new key, pair of rollerskates:
Midnight at the Oasis:
No!!! Not the sexy Maria Muldaur! Where else can you hear about the sensual adventures of a nomadic couple who sends their camels to bed and makes friendly cacti walkout of their way?

My misheard lyric for the song:

"I know your daddy's insultin';
A gonad known to all.
With fifty girls to offend him,
They all bend him,
And jump on and kick his <censored>... 😲 🤭

I was 7 back in 1974. Young minds think weird things...and yes, my mom slapped me. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ade, SofiaInPampers and littlemoosey
Back