• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

That's all folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
That_s_All_Folks_4627bb58c6f7f.jpg

I'm off

Don't worry, it's only for 5 days.

Starting May the 15th I'll be gone until May the 20th. I am on a workweek to Berlin with school.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Christ, Martin! *sighs*

Never do that again, please... *nuzzles*

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hole in one!

With a recycled thread even.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For a second, I thought we had another mod permanently leaving ADISC
*sigh* that scared me

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Remember to take a left turn at Albuquerque, so you don't get lost on your way to Berlin.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
For a second, I thought we had another mod permanently leaving ADISC
*sigh* that scared me

That's the first thing popped in my mind, too! "Oh no, who's leaving now!?":frown:

What a relief it's just Martin taking a trip!:sweatdrop: Martin, you have a safe and enjoyable trip to Berlin. *See* you when you get back.

~Pramrider

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Banned for causing drama. Damn you.

In that nice friendly your-favorite-piano-playing-ninja way.

--Danny :ninja:

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Not a good choice of title for this thread - you gave me such a shock, damn it! :(

See you in five... days.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Remember to take the left turn at Albuquerque!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had to click on this thread when I saw it was you Martin. I wouldn't want you to leave. You're a nice guy and I always pay attention to what you have to say. As for working in Germany, isn't that right next to Virginia, or did I take a wrong turn?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm can believe there is a Berlin next to Virginia, or even a Germany. Though I'm going to the European one.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Lol, Martin, I was about to send you a very nasty comment when I saw you started that thread.

Thank goodness I don't have to.

you have fun lovey.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Remember to do as JFK and stand in front of the Schöneberg Town Hall (easily accessible by the U4 subway line to "Rathaus Schöneberg") and say the famous words:

"I am a jelly-filled doughnut!" (or in German: "Ick bin een Berliner!" <-- Berlin accent) ;) -> listen to it here

Peachy

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I'm can believe there is a Berlin next to Virginia, or even a Germany. Though I'm going to the European one.

There's a Berlin in Maryland, too! We go through Berlin on the way to Ocean City. Speaking of which, we're WAY overdue for a vacation at the ocean.:frown:

~Pramrider

Role
  1. Private
That_s_All_Folks_4627bb58c6f7f.jpg

I'm off

Don't worry, it's only for 5 days.

Starting May the 15th I'll be gone until May the 20th. I am on a workweek to Berlin with school.
That was distressing.

Not to hijack the thread (carry on as normal) but real-life has come home to roost with me for 2 weeks. I'll not be on nearly as much as I was. Not a purge cycle, just "RLC" (Real-Life Crap). :hug:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I would never have thought Marty was leaving. Ever. I am surprised you lot fell for it. Even if people have been leaving recently. Honestly... *shakes head*

I hope that it isn't as bad as you are expecting it to be Marty. You need a break, not more stress.

Be seeing ya.

--- mzk

Status
Not open for further replies.