That time I wet myself in a tent...

SummonedGoku

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is a true story, and happened probably a few summers back. I went to a music festival where some good friends of mine were playing and partying at. It was a pretty good location, no having to worry about cops being called for noise complaints, lots of nature around and friendly people. It was bound to be a good night, which it most definitely was. I am unsure how much alcohol I drank that night, but paced myself well enough to make it through to the end of the night. Apparently, I paced myself so well as to not black out until after falling asleep. I mean, can you even black out in your sleep? Well apparently yeah. I fell asleep In a tent with my best friend and another acquaintance friend, and woke up way early in the morning just pee soaking wet! (I had stopped wetting the bed years ago) I think it was 5 something in the morning when I woke, everyone else was still asleep. I wasn't sure what I was going to do about my situation yet but got up and left the tent. The good thing was we were in a nice wooded area where our tent was set, so pretty much good to go walk around unnoticed. I walked a short distance and made my way to a near by creek. I guess when we're backed against a wall in these kind of situations our brains have a way of working shit out. I found a good rock to stand on over the creek and stripped my pee soaked clothes off and let the running water wash through my pants and underwear. I had no backup clothes at all, this seemed to be the best option I had. After having water wash through them I wrung them out as best I could and held them into the sunlight for a few minutes... Figured that will have to be good enough and returned with my damp clothes that at least didn't smell and look like one big pee spot. This had turned out to work out really well for me. I felt that by washing my clothes in the creek had actually done the trick and made it not obvious that I just straight up pissed myself... My best friend was sure confused though as to how he had gotten soaking wet after I woke him up. Luckily I think I only got him wet and not the other guy!

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Situations like that are very unpleasant I'm sorry that happened to you but yeah it's amazing what you can pull off out of desperation 😂

Reactions: SummonedGoku

SummonedGoku

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Raven801 said:
Situations like that are very unpleasant I'm sorry that happened to you but yeah it's amazing what you can pull off out of desperation 😂
Yeah, it was an unexpected occurrence which kinda sucked. The time I spent at the creek though was a pleasant euphoric feeling, washing my clothes in the water and crouching naked holding them up in the early sun to dry. I enjoyed that part. Felt bad though for my friend for getting him wet and unsure how to tell what happened.

Reactions: Newguy1223

FinleyGibson

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Raven801 said:
:D

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Wish I could say I have never had to do anything similar.....but I have had incontinence issues most my life .... Off and on so yeah things have happened and yes I have done the wash of shame in a river before. Never gets easy until you get older and wiser and plan ahead 😝😆