Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
First, I want to thank Moo for fixing the bug where we could not see how many Wiki edits people have made. It lets those who have edited the wiki be known to anyone who reads their profile, and when someone reads a message by them.

Now, I would like to suggest that they might be honored in Top Stats, too. My logic is: Wiki edits are another display on our profiles, similar to reputation, threads, posts, and others. And, the Wiki is an honorable database, and those who work the hardest to edit it should, in my opinion, also be honored. :twocents:

Thank you for reading this, I hope you might agree with me, and if not, at least respect my idea. Please vote on the poll if you have time.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I voted no. Wiki edits in 'top stats' is totally unnecessary. It's bad enough that we have people making 'idiot threads' just to get their thread counts up.

If Wiki edits were introduced into the 'top stats' then we'd have people going into the Wiki...change a word...exit...go back...change another word...etc etc etc until their Wiki editting stats are through the roof.

It's best if this carrot is not dangled before the asses...erm...I mean masses! :p

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't touch the wiki. I don't see the point in participating, as most things will get reverted anyway. Also, what counts as an edit for scorekeeping purposes. I could edit the footed pajamas wiki to bring to light a side of Obama that no one else knows. And that would count. I hate the idea of bogus edits counting toward anything.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I didn't even notice they had been fixed...I voted no though...We have enough things on the top stats...Plus like others have said, people would be just making edits for no real reason...

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I voted no. The stats mean nothing. Quality over quantity people! We know those members how do well. And they know that. There is no need for some competition over it. That its counter-productive and for reasons that Ayanna mentioned and more. The quality of the Wiki would not improve or go down hill.

Being good people and members isn't a sport. You do what you want and what ever your pace, its a leisure thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.