• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Thanks for the add :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello my "name" is ESPF At least for now :)

Ummm. What to say about myself? I'm an Over-The-Hill transwoman, and a lesbian. (22 years on HRT now and living full time as myself.) I know a LOT of transwomen say they are lesbian when they first come out and start transition... And after a couple years they're "Bi"... and then there str8 and looking for a man. But some how I seem to have missed all that part of transition. I've never felt the need for a man in my life. He|| I didn't want the one I had. WHY would i want yours?"
I love to ride my 18speed in the summers. I do about 5 miles ever other day as long as the weather holds up.
And I'm a total Science Fiction Geek. Sooo... Anyone that doesn't know who Roddenberry, AC Clark and Niven are... :wallbash: I have an EXTENSIVE collection of all things TREK. I started collecting it all back in `66 when Trek first premiered. (As I said I'm over-the-hill.)
AND my sense of hummer is filthy. Some how I've concluded half this planet's population is a bunch of "strait" men, looking for a punch line.
I work "in the medical field" hear in town.
I'm presently living ALMOST alone now. Except for my cat that helps to keep me sane, and loves me. <3
I LOVE all things "girly". I love wearing pink lace bras and Nylon stockings, skirts & silk/satin/lace tops and heels & wearing makeup. But most of all I like to wear thick cotton diapers and pink plastic panties under my skirts. :)
And... What else? Hobbies, sense of hummer, Employment, My cat...
Ohhh! And I'm an ABDL. I've worn diapers on-and-off sense i was... Ten... ish? And as of three weeks ago now I'm back in them FULL TIME :) I've tossed out ALL of my "Big girl panties" and am even wearing diapers to work now under my scrubs. And I love it :) AND :) For the last 4 days in a row now, I've woke up in a WET diaper :) with zero idea when it happened.
I'm even redecorating my bedroom in a Disney Frozen motif. (I just hung the new drapes this afternoon.)
Number fore) what am I looking for out of this sight? Hmmm? Well... For a start, I suppose friendship and camaraderie for a start?
And I know that I'm not SUPOSED to say anything about meet ups. But... Possibly a roommate to share household expenses? This is a TWO BEDROOM apartment and as I've said already, "It's just me and the cat for now."
Maybe an ABDL GF to hang with/LTR eventfully? For the right person I'd even consider adjusting my HRT for an ANR. (The Idea of all that cuddling really appeals to me in all honesty.)
Well, Hope I haven't broken to many rules her,
<3
ESPF

Last edited:
Hello ESPF And Welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Thank you

Very nice awards, Egor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back