OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
They got me some weed. 🥺

I've been trying everything to beat this bladder pain. At one point I started combining all my painkillers, since none of them on their own were working.

That still didn't help.

But I had a vape sesh and I'm finally not in pain enough that I can relax. Nothing before had helped at all.

I still haven't told them just how bad it's been. I haven't told them because if they knew that I've been in do much pain that it's reduced me to tears this often, they'd be distressed, and right now we have enough going on right now without adding yet more health problems of mine to it all.

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Grats! So glad you found a nearly harmless natural way to manage your pain and enjoy a bit of a buzz in the process!

Reactions: chiaochai and OmiOMy

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Indica is great for pain killer. If you need something stronger, hash or extracts (shatter) are available. Edibles work well too. 25mg for a new user will deal with pain well.

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
OmiOMy said:
They got me some weed. 🥺

I've been trying everything to beat this bladder pain. At one point I started combining all my painkillers, since none of them on their own were working.

That still didn't help.

But I had a vape sesh and I'm finally not in pain enough that I can relax. Nothing before had helped at all.

I still haven't told them just how bad it's been. I haven't told them because if they knew that I've been in do much pain that it's reduced me to tears this often, they'd be distressed, and right now we have enough going on right now without adding yet more health problems of mine to it all.

♥️Hope you feel better♥️

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
LePew said:
Grats! So glad you found a nearly harmless natural way to manage your pain and enjoy a bit of a buzz in the process!
Yup... and it's a good thing too, because smashing NSAIDs together like that is a bad Idea.

The best part of today was watching the new Iron Chef baked. 😀

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Saltedcaramel64 said:
Indica is great for pain killer. If you need something stronger, hash or extracts (shatter) are available. Edibles work well too. 25mg for a new user will deal with pain well.
Eheh 😅 I been either smoking or vaping it since around 2011. I ran out last month and it's been hell. I'm just glad to see it works on this too.

We got a nice Bubba Kush for this; it vapes super well but it's so sticky (which, no complaints from me) I actually had to experiment with the fill level on my vape. Turns out I get a better dose with a lower fill — it just kinda all stuck together and didn't pull on a regular fill level!

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
BlameBaby said:
♥️Hope you feel better♥️
Thanks 💗

The urologist's nurse sounded pretty concerned when I said I'm still dealing with this pain situation. So I go in Friday.

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
OmiOMy said:
Thanks 💗

The urologist's nurse sounded pretty concerned when I said I'm still dealing with this pain situation. So I go in Friday.
You & me both I peed my diaper legitimately today taking a baby nap. I woke up & said uh oo.. But this isn't the first time & it doesn't happen at night as much during the day it's very rare that I pee in my diapers at night. I have a doctor's appointment myself on February 14th LUCKY ME :)

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
BlameBaby said:
You & me both I peed my diaper legitimately today taking a baby nap. I woke up & said uh oo.. But this isn't the first time & it doesn't happen at night as much during the day it's very rare that I pee in my diapers at night. I have a doctor's appointment myself on February 14th LUCKY ME :)
I officially have a diagnosis of primary nocturnal enuresis — basically it's the fancy way to say yup, I'm a bed-wetter, it's not just in my head and hasn't just been in my head for All these years.

I don't trust my bladder during sleep at all anymore, and if I'm able to do so, I pad up for naps too. It seems like sleeping is a definite trigger for me: I very clearly still remember the day I realized it had become a regular thing—taking an unplanned nap while I was watching a show during one of my first real planned little time sessions. I luckily happened to be wearing one of the pullups I'd decided to experiment with, so when I woke up, I was wet but the couch wasn't.

That realization didn't stop me from freaking out, though.

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That’s great that you know how to relieve the pain. Was the bladder pain officially attributed to anything?

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Subtlerustle said:
That’s great that you know how to relieve the pain. Was the bladder pain officially attributed to anything?
For the last two months they've been guessing and even finding different cases of UTI, including the bacteria responsible for the pneumonia I had. Problem is, it's been two months and all the antibiotics haven't actually cleared anything up yet.

I have an appointment for Friday on this subject.

Reactions: BlameBaby

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OmiOMy said:
For the last two months they've been guessing and even finding different cases of UTI, including the bacteria responsible for the pneumonia I had. Problem is, it's been two months and all the antibiotics haven't actually cleared anything up yet.

I hope they figure it out. All the best!

DreamerBen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
OmiOMy said:

I hope you will find a solution and get better soon 😘

UTI are a nightmare 😱 Constant Pain, fever for days... And not knowing if you need to pee, if you are leaking or if it's just pain.
I had a lot. Still get them maybe once every 6 months. To avoid them, I reduce a lot my suggar input. As well as coffee 😓 And try to drink a lot of water when at home.

Do you still manage do live quite normally, going to work, family meetings...?

All the best !