Not open for further replies.

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
Hi :) for some reason when I'm posting comments and stuff like this, the text starts scrolling to the side rather than entering down, like this:

Picture 3.jpg

It's not an incredibly drastic bug but it's kind of annoying with longer posts. It only started happening when I applied the blackened theme

Using TenFourFox 38.3, the latest version:

Picture 4.png

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
Hi :) for some reason when I'm posting comments and stuff like this, the text starts scrolling to the side rather than entering down, like this:

View attachment 24858

It's not an incredibly drastic bug but it's kind of annoying with longer posts. It only started happening when I applied the blackened theme

Using TenFourFox 38.3, the latest version:

View attachment 24859

The Blackened theme is a sort of side-project added for a few specific people who really like dark themes, arguably against my better judgement.

TenFourFox I've never heard of before.

Does it happen with Chrome or Firefox?

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
The Blackened theme is a sort of side-project added for a few specific people who really like dark themes, arguably against my better judgement.

TenFourFox I've never heard of before.

Does it happen with Chrome or Firefox?

I haven't tried it. I can't run chrome or modern versions of firefox on my computer. Tenfourfox is basically firefox re-written for powerpc macs.

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
It's interesting because it has the standard font that tenfourfox uses for input forms. Maybe it's some sort of style thing not working properly? I dunno, I'm starting to get into HTML programming so this is me really badly pretending to know what I'm talking about.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.