Tesco now stocking youth nappies

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
For those in the UK, you might have started noticing that there seems to be a shift towards recognising a market for IC products, I've started seeing products even in stores with limited range like Aldi and Lidl.

Today, shopping in Tesco, knowing that there might be new drynites/goodnites designs soon (at least in the Americas it seems), I popped by to see what's what, no new drynites, unsurprisingly, though I did see a pack of youth size/junior nappies, which was a bit of a surprise, as those tend to only be found in pharmacist, with this being the case, I wonder if a case for bigger drynites is a possibility in the not too distant future.

These nappies have been available for many months now after a mother of a disabled son campaigned for it.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
I am curious if these will fit any thin adults like what is the waist/hip size and if they are the same size as adult small.

We did a thread on this at the time didn't we?

Lewis Badger said:
For those in the UK, you might have started noticing that there seems to be a shift towards recognising a market for IC products, I've started seeing products even in stores with limited range like Aldi and Lidl.

The reason you don't see aisles in supermarkets with these products and never will is that a lot of people who need them are entitled to them under the NHS prescription system. Any pharmacy can order them.

Reactions: Lewis Badger
Calico said:
I am curious if these will fit any thin adults like what is the waist/hip size and if they are the same size as adult small.

I'm not sure why you'd bother? Just get adult 'slips', from Tena and such.

Calico said:
I don't know any who have tried them yet, they're only like £4.50 can't be any harm in trying them yourselves.

CookieMonstah said:
I don't know any who have tried them yet, they're only like £4.50 can't be any harm in trying them yourselves.

I’ve tried them - They’re approximately the size of 8-15 drynites, but are quite pulp based - not very much sap at all! The best use I’ve found for them is as a booster for adult sized slip nappies!

Slip92 said:
I’ve tried them - They’re approximately the size of 8-15 drynites, but are quite pulp based - not very much sap at all! The best use I’ve found for them is as a booster for adult sized slip nappies!

sounds like it's basically the same size as tena small then, except the drynites have stretchy sides so I can fit into them with little trouble, the only thing is I'd like them to be a bit taller.

Digging up old threads here, but this is the second time I've seen this sticker...
EWYGNdPXsAAAqKw.jpeg
I can't find any pictures or info about this mythical larger size, has anyone spotted them on the shelves of there local tesco?
Let me know please.

Last edited:
Looks like the bigger size can now be purchased online. Up to 27 inch waist would put these about the same size as adult small.IMG_2406.PNG

Last edited:
Monkeypuzzler said:
Looks like the bigger size can now be purchased online. Up to 27 inch waist would put these about the same size as adult small.View attachment 42159
They are an adult small, there really not much bigger than the original, eXtra Small size, still a really tight squeeze for me even though I'm normally on the smaller side of medium sizing.
Even though there not much bigger there absorbency is far better than the xs, so I think these might be equivalent to id slip supers.

right start another topic about this on here :

Back