Tesco Health Junior Plus 20 Nappies (NEW) *UK*

littlejunioruk1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I just thought to let you all know that Tesco has now release a brand new nappy for bigger size children

Product Description
  • Tesco Health Junior Plus nappies 20 pack
  • Tesco Health Junior Plus Nappies are dermatologically tested, breathable, soft and flexible. They have a super absorbent core and anti leakage protection to help keep your child dry and protected both day and night. These nappies are specifically designed for children with a waist circumference 50 90cm and weight of 25kg+ with adjustable fastening tapes for a secure and comfortable fit. Wetness indicator Anti leakage protection integrated anti leakage cuffs Fastening tapes for a secure & comfortable fit Dermatologically tested Super absorbent core Breathable
  • Super absorbent core Anti leakage protection Odour control Dermatologically tested Day and night protection Waist circumference: 50 90cm Weight: 25kg+ 20 nappies 7.5 out of 8 droplets
  • Tesco Health Junior Plus Nappies are dermatologically tested, breathable, soft and flexible. They have a super absorbent core and anti-leakage protection to help keep your child dry and protected both day and night. These nappies are specifically designed for children with a waist circumference of 50-90cm and weight of 25kg+ with adjustable fastening tapes for a secure and comfortable fit. Wetness indicator Anti leakage protection - integrated anti-leakage cuffs Fastening tapes for a secure & comfortable fit Dermatologically tested Super absorbent core Breathable

Reactions: Halibut and Furrytum
Max 90cm waist is 36 inches which is quite big for a kids nappy.

Does anyone know if the fabled “larger size available” nappies from the stickers have appeared yet?

Ah! I’ve just realised this IS the larger size! The originals only go up to 70cm waist.

Good on Tesco for doing these though (not for us, but for disabled kids).

I’ve heard that they fill the gap in the market where the number supplied by the NHS isn’t enough and getting more can be expensive or takes too long.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Wouldn't mind giving those a go if I weren't so far away lol. Finding that I would fit and being new and different to me really makes me curious, even if they are just basic ones.

They’re awful, cheap, nasty nappies - even parents complain how bad they are!

My local Tesco has them In stock. They are larger and fit ok I have a 28" waist, 32" hips. I think 36" waist may struggle with the rise, they are right around my leg. But I like my nappy tight ;). They tape at the side rather than reach to tape at the front.

nappyboy40 said:
My local Tesco has them In stock. They are larger and fit ok I have a 28" waist, 32" hips. I think 36" waist may struggle with the rise, they are right around my leg. But I like my nappy tight ;). They tape at the side rather than reach to tape at the front.
- Even more like an adult nappy then!! Have realised that may be the biggest difference between baby and adult nappies - unless an adult nappy is belted - baby nappies are the only ones where the fastening tapes need to be close to each other!!!!!!!!

They sound so tempting!! Bit suspicious no photos on the official website though!!!!!!!!

Last year (or two years ago) I tried some Tena Smalls and they barely fit, Tena Smalls go to 85cm but these go to 90cm
...erm people, did we just hit a jackpot we've been waiting more than a decade for??!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the packet and a folder nappy

Attachments

• 20200622_115645.jpg
    20200622_115645.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 20200622_115625.jpg
    20200622_115625.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 294
I guess these are effectively a small sized adult nappy. Are they a copy of any other brand?

I think they are the small ID slip.

Reactions: HappyNappin
nappyboy40 said:
I think they are the small ID slip.
I think there made by Ontex

nappyboy40 said:
Here is the packet and a folder nappy
- Talk about clear sizes, they're really spelling it out ...though I've always wanted that.

I’ve seen them today in my local Tesco too I’m sceptical about getting them if anyone has them what are they like?

Good to see a product designed for people significantly older than traditional nappy wearers, clearly branded as “nappies”. I don’t know how many people really care for the euphemisms, but at what point does a “nappy” become an “incontinence brief”, it’s the same undergarment whatever age you wear it at...

Last edited:
Reactions: blowydiaper and DLScottsman
I just got some today and going to do a nappy review on them later on my website of Baby Junior Nappy Page (google it)
look amazing ! :)

Reactions: blowydiaper
littlejunioruk1982 said:
I just got some today and going to do a nappy review on them later on my website of Baby Junior Nappy Page (google it)
look amazing ! :)
Can’t wait for the review, hope to get some soon if they’re any good as getting low on my drynites

Has anyone tried these yet? Do they really go to 36 inches (90cm)?

I’m tempted to get some for my partner if so- I think she would like these!

Back