Tesco do adult nappies...

....and try getting a delivery slot! 🤪
(I managed to get an Asda delivery slot, today, for Thursday delivery, rather than in two months 🎉🎂🎇🎆🎄🎃)

Wonder what that says at Thailand’s demographic / “social interests”?! 🤣

They do sell these in the UK. Wouldn't trust supermarket own brand nappies though.

I bought a pack of Sainsburys own brand nappies a few years ago and to test them I stood up in the shower and started peeing. No sooner had a started the nappy started to leak and urine started flowing down my legs.

I ended up throwing the rest of the pack away but imagine if an incontinent person had to wear those, they'd of been left embarrassed in public.

Treelad said:
Are they not pull ups?

To me they're the same thing. A pull up is still a nappy.

Lostboy123 said:
I’ve tried them before and they aren’t very good if your someone that likes to flood a nappy as they leak instantly, I then decided to stick with drynites as they are the same price if you get 2 packs for £8.50 and they hold more wee. Now I’ve discovered the junior plus nappies I wear them now as they fit me just about and they hold a lot more than what both the drynites would and the Tesco pull ups.

I’ve seen these before, and quickly realised they wouldn’t have used the word “diaper” if they were sold here!

With the “Junior Plus” nappies they’re only one step away now, though, and the crap generic pull-ups won’t be a suitable next step for those who wear them!

Reactions: Deleted member 48219
Lostboy123 said:
Nah not really.

Reactions: Deleted member 48219
CookieMonstah said:
Nah not really.

I've just always used the same term that's all

Back