Terrified

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
Rational? To be treated or act like I feel like I need to be
I don't happen to think AB/DLism is "crazy". We all have different psychological needs. Some express differently, that's all

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
I don't happen to think AB/DLism is "crazy". We all have different psychological needs. Some express differently, that's all
the trick is to find balance... Its hard for you to have these needs, and its hard for your wife to be your full-time mommy. People do make it work...just not as an all or nothing deal

Electrically

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
the trick is to find balance... Its hard for you to have these needs, and its hard for your wife to be your full-time mommy. People do make it work...just not as an all or nothing deal
I Don’t want or need her to be a full-time mommy I just want or need a occasion boost or a very minimum not be soo very anti AB

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It sounds like she's really not into being a mommy or AB/DL related things. I think I would back off. I lived in hiding for most of my married years. It worked for a while until my wife retired and I no longer had the house to myself on Fridays, my day off. I wonder if marriage counseling would help?

Electrically

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
It sounds like she's really not into being a mommy or AB/DL related things. I think I would back off. I lived in hiding for most of my married years. It worked for a while until my wife retired and I no longer had the house to myself on Fridays, my day off. I wonder if marriage counseling would help?
Did boy. I think you might be right to go in hiding again maybe the only way to keep my sanity 😒 and keep marriage satisfactory 😒

I have been trying therapy she doesn’t want to go and she refuses to try to understand and is completely focused on the negative. And the therapist doesn’t know what to say.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I do feel for you. I suppose we all do. Sometimes there are no easy solutions and perhaps, no real solutions at all.