Terrible accident

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
WARNING: this post contains a description of a loose BM.

About 1:30am my belly began to cramp and growel. I thought it was just a little indigestion from dinner until I felt the urge to go #2. As soon as I got out of bed, I knew I wasn't going to make it to the bathroom. I took one step and my bowels let loose. In less than two seconds my diaper was full front to back and leaked beyond the leg cuffs of the TENA proskin super and into my plastic pants.

My wife stirred from her sleep and asked me what the problem was and I told her that I had messed my diapers.

I got my 40"X40" bed/changing pad and layer it on the bed. It took a good ten minuets to clean me up and get back into my night diapers.

Thank goodness for diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: medfet878, Seasonedcitizen and GalaxyModz

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TheBob said:
WARNING: this post contains a description of a loose BM.

About 1:30am my belly began to cramp and growel. I thought it was just a little indigestion from dinner until I felt the urge to go #2. As soon as I got out of bed, I knew I wasn't going to make it to the bathroom. I took one step and my bowels let loose. In less than two seconds my diaper was full front to back and leaked beyond the leg cuffs of the TENA proskin super and into my plastic pants.

My wife stirred from her sleep and asked me what the problem was and I told her that I had messed my diapers.

I got my 40"X40" bed/changing pad and layer it on the bed. It took a good ten minuets to clean me up and get back into my night diapers.

Thank goodness for diapers and plastic pants.
You cleaned yourself up or your wife cleaned you up? Brave wife if was her..lol.
Idk if that had been me I would have taken that mess to the shower. I've had loose BMs before and the shower was the quickest way to clean the mess up.

Reactions: medfet878 and Abdlchriscrinkle

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Nowididit said:
You cleaned yourself up or your wife cleaned you up? Brave wife if was her..lol.
Idk if that had been me I would have taken that mess to the shower. I've had loose BMs before and the shower was the quickest way to clean the mess up.
My wife cleaned me up. I shower in the morning.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I would have cleaned up in the shower quicker less waisted wipes.
Plus I wouldn't do that to my better half.

Reactions: medfet878 and lilshelly

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
She is a good mommy to me.

Years ago we had an AB/DL from Canada come visit us for the summer and he was a super pooper. My wife and I took turns changing him.

It's a labor of love.

• Haha

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TheBob said:
Years ago we had an AB/DL from Canada come visit us for the summer and he was a super pooper. My wife and I took turns changing him.
Aaaaand..... this is where I get off the ride.
There'd be no way in hell I'd change another man's shitty diaper and there's an even bigger NO WAY IN HELL I'd allow my wife to do it either.

I'd also take issue with someone else shitting their diapers in my home. I know I do it but that's me and I know how meticulous I am about cleaning up

But hey to each their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878 and GalaxyModz