Role
Other
Nope, when i go camping i sleep at a holiday inn express :p

i love sleeping in tents, it gives it a outdoor feeling :D

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Oh man. Tents. I hate them so much! If it weren't for the fact that they keep the larger bugs out of your sleeping bags I'd do away with them! I suppose it's because I feel enclosed and that sucks. I also can never get to sleep when I have to sleep outdoors, so all camping trips are pretty hellish for me. I've never been on a camping trip that I've had fun.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
tents are fun have you read those things that tell you how many people can fit in it my friend has a big tent i said it can fit 10 people we can barly fit five with matress and sleeping bags and were all pretty skinny

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Tents are alright, but why sleep in a tent when you have a motor coach?

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I love camping and I love tents.

We used to re-enactment camping, living out days with a multitude of others wearing period clothing and going about their daily processes the way that people from the 1770s - 1830s would. Although there's a lot of fun in going out to be in the wilderness, there's even more fun in doing it the way your grandparents' great-grandparents' might! We turn cell-phones off and leave the electronic behind -- when there's only the stars, the canvas tents, and the camp-fire around, it's such a liberating and fascinatingly enjoyable experience!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I hate tents. I have never been camping myself just because, and when I go to summer camp, I sleep in cabins, with comfy mattresses and air conditioning.

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Pampared pussys

What ever happened to going out and roughing it hey, I enjoy camping and have tented it in the snow, wet weather and in remote place all good fun. Though I also like a holiday at some resort too, but camping is fun especially with some friends.

Anyway cheers

Luke

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I thought this was about something TOTALLY different! Kidding...

My dad thinks I like camping...Its really boring....if not for the GREAT burgers (we grab some ground beef and make the patties ourselves), then I'd be like "Duuuuude..."

~Gwizzy~

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pampared pussys
Why is that your title, if it's what I think it is, ewww.

As for roughing it, I can't do it, I just can't. Sleeping in a cabin, and having to eat hamburgers in a dining hall with 1000 other kids is rough enough. >.< But the bugs, the dirt, the no sanitary bathroom or showers, eww. I can't deal with it, lol!

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I love camping! And I love tents!

It's nice to rough it once in a while!

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I do love camping :biggrin:

Nothing better than waking up in the middle of nowhere, getting up to see the unspoiled scenery to cook breakfast on a tiny little fire... There's something beautiful in the simplicity of it all! Of course, I've never actually done that... the only times I've been camping, it's been on a crappy commercialized campsite :frown:

But that'll all change when I go to Malaysia! I dunno why we're going in tents, some idiot decided that'd be better than using the awesome-wicked-cool jungle hammocks... Who'd want to sleep in a tent in the jungle? But hey, better than just sleeping on the floor I suppose.

I'm worried about terrifying jungle bugs getting in... Spiders, Tarantulas, Leeches (someone told me a story of how he went to sleep with a leech in his tent, it started sucking on him and when he woke up he had rolled over onto it and his sleeping bag was full of blood...), and other sorts of evil things.

And also, have to dig a hole in the ground and use that as a toilet is kinda... eww. But I'll get used to it.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've never tried sleeping in a tent, but I would like to try it.
I've tried sleeping-bag but I hate it.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
And also, have to dig a hole in the ground and use that as a toilet is kinda... eww. But I'll get used to it.
You know the solution to that: Bring a few diapers ;)

Other than that, I can't quite find the excitment in sleeping in a tent. Being outside, campfires and all that sound cool, but I guess I'm a bit fussy when it comes to sleeping. I like the comfort of my bed, or a proper bed.

Peachy

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Although there's a lot of fun in going out to be in the wilderness, there's even more fun in doing it the way your grandparents' great-grandparents' might! We turn cell-phones off and leave the electronic behind -- when there's only the stars, the canvas tents, and the camp-fire around, it's such a liberating and fascinatingly enjoyable experience!
Wow i couldn't say it better. I'm a boy scout, so i go camping alot and i love it. Its also pretty common for us older boys to leave everybody else and go off into the woods to explore. We usually find so cool place to stay so we'll build a shelter and a fire and then spend the night under the stars. As long as were back by like 9 the next morning, the adults don't worry about us. Its so much fun.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
one question who showers but i guess we go only for three days and the closest thing to a shower ive taken when camping is taking some shampo and washing my hair in the river

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do usually take a shower, if there are showers at the camp were staying at. By saturday night, i usually need it cause late saturday afternoon almost always means a full tackle football game. I also know were every swiming hole is at all the camps we regurally stay at, so its also pretty common for a couple of us to go skinny dipping when we go exploring, especially if its hot. And no none of us are gay.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Wow i couldn't say it better. I'm a boy scout, so i go camping alot and i love it. Its also pretty common for us older boys to leave everybody else and go off into the woods to explore. We usually find so cool place to stay so we'll build a shelter and a fire and then spend the night under the stars. As long as were back by like 9 the next morning, the adults don't worry about us. Its so much fun.
darn it. i was hopeing i was going to be the first boy scout. oh well. i have the best camping experiances, but i'm only going to talk about one here.

last year, me and my troop went to the boundry waters. its a cannoing place up in cannada, and i've never been to a more beutiful place. we cannoed for 6 days along lakes where all you could see were beutifull green trees everywhere. the water was so clear you could see everything, and the water was so pure that you could drink straight from the lake. loons would swim under our cannos and you could see their red eyes looking for fish. fish would swim up to your boat because the were curious. huge, bluebarry covered cliffs loomed over us. the sky was always pure blue with beutifull pure white clouds. there were no buildings, cabins, or anything man made. everything was pure, untuched nature. and the fish tasted better than anything i've ever eaten.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Duuuuuude...seriously? You are all complaining about sleeping on the ground in sleeping bags...

I have an air pump (runs off of batteries...) and an air mattress...and a sleeping bag rated to 10 degrees Fahrenheit...and now you know why people ask if it hurts wiping my *** with gold... XD

~Gwizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.