• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Tena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
I am thinking about ordering some, which one(s) do you all, who use thier products, suggest?

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm looking into these right now too. I've got to find something new for this year at college in the dorms.

For the Tena brand, I've checked over the "Slip Super" or the "Slip" ones in general.

Google Images:
images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=tena+slip+super&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2

I would appreciate anyone else's imput on this brand.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
American Tenas are very different from European ones. The diapers are cloth covered with velcro tabs... something that a lot of folks don't like.

If you are going to try any of them I would suggest the Tena Supers. Those are the most absorbant ones.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I prefer the Tena active wear underwear. Nice fit, discreet, and pretty absorbant. Just a warning - there are no leg gathers, so they may leak or not contain if you do more than pee in them.

PuerAeternus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, I only wear Tena. during the day I was Tena Flex Plus, or Super, and for the night it's Tena Slip Maxi (those are the best diapers I've tried) too bad they are so expensive... :(

I've tried Molicare, Attends, Euron, and lots of other brand (except Abena, I'd love to try one a day but can't seem to find them in my area)

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I use The Tena Slip Maxi all the time and personally find them to be very good, i dont know what the differences are between the European ones and the US ones. I would rate them a 7/10 from the experience i have had.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
What about the Tena Ultras? Are they any good?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Ultras are less absorbant than the Supers... but I haven't personally tried them so IDK. Only one way to find out.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
American Tenas are very different from European ones. The diapers are cloth covered with velcro tabs... something that a lot of folks don't like.

If you are going to try any of them I would suggest the Tena Supers. Those are the most absorbant ones.
I've got a few supers left they are green cloth like cover but have a plastic tape landing zone with stickey not velcro tapes. They are about a year and a half old. Did they change? I found them a good diaper, fairly thick and comfortable with decent capacity.

Nam

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I've got a few supers left they are green cloth like cover but have a plastic tape landing zone with stickey not velcro tapes. They are about a year and a half old. Did they change? I found them a good diaper, fairly thick and comfortable with decent capacity.

Nam
Unfortunately yes... they did change about 3 months ago. I really liked the style of Tenas that you currently have... with the plastic landing zone.

On the new ones they have done away with that and just gone to velcro fasteners... which don't provide nearly as snug a fit. I had a case of them... hated it.

happyhelper

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
As was stated already, the European Tena's are very different, and much better than, the ones available in North America. I have not personally tried the European version, but I would really like to. The super and ultra N. American versions are cloth covered, which are really horrible in my opinion. The Classic, as far as I know, are still plastic covered, but are quite thin and fit poorly. The European version are the ones with the wide blue, green, or purple stripe down the middle. The newest version have a gradation of the aforementioned colors in a stripe around the wetness indicator. They are refered to as "slips" as opposed to "briefs". I was refered to www./saveexpress.de for them, but I have not yet ordered. You may be able to e-mail for a shipping quote. Shipping is going to be very high coming from Europe. If you do order, please let me know how it goes. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.