Tena Ultima Source in the US

JoeMusic1976

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello

Does anybody have a good source for Tena Ultima plastic backed in the US?
Rearz has them but they are quite pricey plus the shipping.
I can't believe that those are simply not available in the US...

I'm U.K. based and have a case coming tomorrow. Currently wearing a tena slip maxi and these are good nappies.

Reactions: JoeMusic1976
I’m curious also.

Also they are expensive from Rearz, over double the price they are here without delivery.

I have bought from Rearz, I also do not love the price. It’s a great day time diaper

Kyma said:
I have bought from Rearz, I also do not love the price. It’s a great day time diaper
I even use them as night time diapers or for transatlantic flights.
They hold a lot more then they let you on to believe given the
thickness of the dry diaper.
Tena apparently makes good use of SAP in conjunction with fluff.

On top of that, I would like to use them were discreetness is called for.
Like an upcoming camping trip with friends, where nobody knows
that I wear diapers to bed.
I have my own tent to sleep in, but it's just that: A tent. A loud, crinkly diaper
would be very easy to hear.
The Tena Ultima are very quiet despite the plastic backing.
And plastic backing is a must for me. I'm that old school ;-)

Reactions: bobbilly and Blubby
bobbilly said:
I'm U.K. based and have a case coming tomorrow. Currently wearing a tena slip maxi and these are good nappies.
I bought three packs shipping from Canada, but it's just unaffordable.
I can afford it, but I really don't want to pay the price that Rearz charges,
if there is a US based source that can get them to me faster and with greater value.

I still think Tena slip active fits are a bit crinkly. I can hear then when I'm wearing my pyjamas crinkling.

My favorite! Perfect fit, dry not too thick, soft and with a high capacity. The plastic wrap isn't too loud either. When it is wet, the core remains stable but soft. It is important to know, however, that it swells significantly when it is wet. A "Mercedes Benz" diaper, so to speak, and although expensive here in Germany, it is usually available. Good luck finding a source.

Reactions: JoeMusic1976, antte91, bobbilly and 1 other person
I know this doesn’t help, but we seem to struggle to find many US diapers over here too.

I’d love to find a UK source for ATN, Dry24/7 and even Depends 6 tape!

PCS said:
I know this doesn’t help, but we seem to struggle to find many US diapers over here too.

Add Bambinos to that!

billybobtombo said:
Add Bambinos to that!
Yup! NRU used to have them but they never seem to be in stock now, sadly.

I don't think they've even listed them for a couple of years. I "sense" there was a falling out, and Bambino didn't want them stocked by NRU any more. I feel they're missing out quite a big chunk of customers here in the UK :(

I've got them from incontroldiapers.com for a case, it's about 100 USD with free shipping. It's pretty much medical version of rearz that runs it. Ships from Canada but still gets here in a decent time in the US. I doubt you can get it for a better price than that.

PCS said:

All three not on my list of favorites... ;-)

mattyd said:
I've got them from incontroldiapers.com for a case, it's about 100 USD with free shipping. It's pretty much medical version of rearz that runs it. Ships from Canada but still gets here in a decent time in the US. I doubt you can get it for a better price than that.
That's where I've bought mine as well. They are my favorite and in my opinion, worth the $1.59 each when purchasing a case of mediums. I think it is reasonable for the premium quality. It's cheaper than most ABDL diapers.

mattyd said:
Oh wow. OK that does look exactly like the Rearz site, but on US soil.
Free shipping. That's a big deal.

Thanks!

Back