Tena Super Vs ATN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Need an opinion. We need a Diaper comparison sticky IMO, where people can post, Q blank v blank. Then people can answer. :D

Role
Private
Well, Tena Super's are the pull-up kind, IIRC... so I'm going out on a limb and assuming you mean the Tena Slip range, which are the tape-ups. I can't give a comparison to the ATNs as I've never tired them, however, I'll say a few words about the Slip's.

I've only tried the Tena Slip Maxi's before and I think they're a one of the best diapers I've ever tried (and that's in competition with Bambino's, Abri-Form X-Plus and Molicare Super Plus). Of all the diapers I have tried, they fit me the best. I found them a little more discreet than the other diapers and they have a great absorbency/thickness ratio. I had no problems with the tapes at all.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
In the USA Tena Supers are tape-on diapers. Their absorbancy is excellent, but Tena recently switched to an all-cloth outer covering with velcro fasteners instead of tapes. I used to wear these a lot... but I found that the velcro fasteners wouldn't hold snug enough to give a comfortable fit that didn't sag all over the place. The fasteners kept pulling off of the back of the diaper.

I haven't tried ATNs that extensively... but I say go with them b/c they are plastic backed.

Role
Diaper Lover
That is what I was planning on DF, we have Tena's here POSSIBLY, but only if our Walgreens store has them.

all-cloth outer covering
Bullcrap.

Edit: ATN's all the way now I suppose.

Last edited:

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Well, Tena Super's are the pull-up kind, IIRC... QUOTE]

No there not buddy. Someone didn't do there research.

In my opinion, the Tena suck now. They switched from a plastic backing to a cloth backing. I'm all about plastic backed diapers, so that rules out the Tenas.

I've found the Atn's to be very good. Highly absorbant and at a very reasonable price. I recomend them to anyone looking for a good diaper.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
TENA-Pro-(Absorbancy of an Abena X-Plus (give or take a wetting))
TENA-Con-(Paper Backed)

Reccomendation: Abena Super. Highly absorbant, and not too thick for public.

Role
Diaper Lover
Have you guys seen the northshore care thing.

Currently only size youth has cloth like rustle free exterior. I love ATN's, they are the perfect somewhat cheapo and great plastic diaper. I refuse to buy one that doesn't have plastic, if they go to cloth, I demand that everyone here that has ever used them complains. Immediately after they switch.

Role
Diaper Lover
What? I mean that the X Smalls/youth are cloth covered which as we know is crap. This can't happen.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm going to get medium, but I'm going to be pissed if they go to cloth outer covering.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I got my last order of ATN's a few weeks ago and they are still regular (plastic) backed.

stephykate

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Having tried them both, I really like the ATNs. A couple months back a woman was selling some on Craiglist and got four packs for $40.

Role
Diaper Lover
Google Tranquility ATN, diaperedteenager. And you will find so many places selling them your head could explode.

Pick any website on there you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.