• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Tena Slip Maxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadillac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Where can I find them in the US at a reasonable price?

I'd love to try them, especially with the awesomeness I've discovered the Green Tenas to be.

The Slip ones look more "medical" and I love the stripe.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I may be wrong, but I believe the Slip Maxi line is only available in Europe. Here stateside I have only seen Tena Super and Ultra lines, but they are not a bad choice in a pinch. Probably about the best you will find in a normal store as long as you don't mind cloth backing. It sucks that just about anything found in a US store at a reasonable price is likely going to leave you wanting more.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Where can I find them in the US at a reasonable price?

I'd love to try them, especially with the awesomeness I've discovered the Green Tenas to be.

The Slip ones look more "medical" and I love the stripe.

I think one website sells them, but shipping for 1 pack is like 90 bucks plus 40 bucks for the pack.

Not worth it.

kadillac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
lol, true.

My Green tena diapers are as absorbant as Molicares, excellent diapers.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I just hate that they are cloth backed.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I think AceCool Medical is planning to sell them... IDK if he has any yet.

Acecool

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, I have the sample packs available in size Medium only at the moment.. Waiting on the container to arrive with 5 packs medium, 3 in large, and 3 in small!

Acecool Medical - Stocks the elusive Wellness Brief

-Josh

Oh, when business picks up a bit, I will start ordering pallets of these - they will be a bit more cost effective when I do this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.