Tena Slip Maxi Review

Kingllama

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
BusterBunny, my boots only sell there own brand of actual adult nappys (i dont like pull ups, they just don't make me feel as good as real nappies with tapes do) so thats all i use, i pay £7.50 for a 10 pack and they're quiet nice and comfy, I'm just waiting on my girlfriend to finish her tv program to put me in my nappy, I'll do a review of them in the new few days if people would like one. They're great value for money and so easily available. Takes me no more than 20 minutes to go buy some nappies, come home and have my girlfriend change me. Life is sweet [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nagol08

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I wished I had joined ADISC sooner. I've been looking for decent diaper reviews for ages and it seems like nearly all the ones here are done superbly! Great job!

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I think this tena maxi was discontinued sometime ago, i don't really like the new ones though

tillylenn

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I think this tena maxi was discontinued sometime ago, i don't really like the new ones though
I also bought new stash and there is lack of plastic on them...is this something new or ?
Because there is a difference, if you buy dark blue package there is more plastic on diapers (they are more crinkle), and if you buy light blue version there is less - but that is only my assumption, so is there anyone to confirm that please ?

Last edited:

pinkpanther

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The normal Tena Maxi is now cotton feel. But in a few countries you get the Tena Maxi Active fit, which has a plastic cover. It is still my favourite daily diaper.

tillylenn

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Thank you pinkpanther! I thought so...but I also have a hunch that maybe old packs still had that plastic cover (see attached file).
Anyhow, I will buy that old package just to find about that.

Don't know why, but I don't like that cotton feel on diapers but plastic...It gives different sound and feel.

Attachments

tillylenn

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Thank you pinkpanther! I thought so...but I also have a hunch that maybe old packs still had that plastic cover (see attached file).
Anyhow, I will buy that old package just to find about that.

Don't know why, but I don't like that cotton feel on diapers but plastic...It gives different sound and feel.
Yes, older packages have plastic cover...but all I find is L size and I am M...
Also these new cotton cover diapers seems to me less leakage adsorbent...so, they leak more than same diaper with plastic cover...but maybe my emotions are interfere with my judgement...

Last edited:

ShortGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
If you are looking for a wholly plastic Tena nowadays, search for Tena Active fit. It's just like the old school ones I think and it even has an even higher absorbancy than Maxi, the Ultima.

RearzJacob

Rep for Rearz.ca
Company Rep
Role
Private
If you are looking for a wholly plastic Tena nowadays, search for Tena Active fit. It's just like the old school ones I think and it even has an even higher absorbancy than Maxi, the Ultima.
We also stock these on Rearz.ca for those in North America.