Tena slip maxi medium or large?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndoeasdf50

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi there, finally plucked myself up enough to make an account and start posting and sharing!

So I’m about to buy some Tena slip maxi active fit, but I’m not sure wheather to go for medium or large, it states that the mediums are 28-48 inches and the larges are 36-57. Now I’m around a 38 inch waist give or take an inch, which size do you think would best fit me? I want my nappy to be a nice fit but obviously not overly large (leaks) and not too small (no even dispersal of urine)

Advice is much appreciated, thanks. :)

When you are an in between size it's almost always better to go with the bigger diaper. Though samples or a small order is a must to verify it.

Remember, a diaper is designed and intended to extend up to your actual waist line (near the belly button). It should have at least an inch of overlap on the side wings too. The legs and waist should be snug when tapped on, but never tight. And lastly, the diaper should allow for plenty of expansion room in the center of the diaper. That means the plastic shell of the diaper should not be tight (or maybe even somewhat loose) across the butt and crotch areas- even with the legs and waist being snug.

I bought some Tena Super on the weekend for the first time. I bought medium but wish I had purchased Large. I'm a 34" waist.

With other diapers I wear medium, next time I will but Tena Super in Large.

Thankyou for the information! I have purchased the large Tena slip maxi :)

The large will be ok I in my opinion. I have the tena pants maxi medium but need the Tena slip maxi large ( medium is a bit to small). They feel great and easy to fit. Have an outside which is in between silk and plastic feeling :)

Where can you find Tena Slips these days?

You can often find Tena slips in large pharmacys, especially the ones near a local hospitals. Also you can get them online delivered discreet and quickly through amazon or other companys that ship diapers, and if you have any care/mobility shops near you, you could try them :)

I wear tena slip maxis and find them a good nappy.

Looking forward to trying them! They arrive on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back