Tena or other good daytime diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sihcara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Carer
Hello to all, i haven't posted here in a while and have missed being on here. Anyway i wanted to say that i have gone 6 or possibly 7 months of this year without having many major accidents, so therefore i didnt buy any quality diapers for a while, just used cheap ones since my accidents were so minor for a few months.

As of 3 days ago, my problems came back and i have lost more than half of the control that i gained there for a while.

I am used to bambino bianco and secure x plus diapers. What i'm really wanting to know is, what are the best Tena diapers for daytime use? I have both types of incontinence. Thanks for the help

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As of 3 days ago, my problems came back and i have lost more than half of the control that i gained there for a while.

May just be a medical thing or some other source of temporary stress, hopefully it resolves itself and you return to where you were recently

Rob110

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Sorry your issue came back, check out dry 24/7's or northshores supreme plastic backed diapers I find its better to go with a better diaper and have less chances of leaking.

When my OAB first started to act up a year ago I was dry 95 % but found the premium Abena M4's and then the dry 24/7's were worthy the money for piece of mind that I was protected even when I changed out of a 100% dry diaper.

Now I never have a dry diaper for longer then an hour or so and I do not regret staying with a better diaper right from the start.

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent

Sihcara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Carer
Thanks for the help Rob and Kenn, i will give the Tena and northshore diapers a try. I have my days where the accidents are more severe than others, so its often a gamble which diaper to wear or not to, but usually i have a clue in the morning how heavy a day it will be.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The Rearz Line is great for public wear, it is a thick premium diaper, that has an incredible capacity. The tapes are above average and it isn't so bulky so as you cant wear it. I was able to wear them all summer as a tour guide wearing tight dress pants, mondo recommend.

-Walak

Status
Not open for further replies.