• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Tena Men's Underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy1

Contributor
Role
Other
Has anyone tried the Tena men's underwear? I used the older unisex ones and they were not good. They would leak right out the top. I wonder if these are okay for day time use.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Yes. I have tried the ones you can buy at CVS. I did not like them. I only wear pull-ons for playing sports, otherwise they are not absorbant enough for me for everyday use. Plus, the Tenas just didn't fit me well. However, everyone is different.
Spaz

Roy1

Contributor
Role
Other
I was wondering about the new gender specific one. I ordered a sample of the men's ones yesterday, I will post what I think when I get them.

incon50

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I have purchased both the new Depend and the Tena men's underware. They both worked well at the gym. The tena runs small so go one size up, and the Depend runs large so go a size down. The Tena looks more like underware for the gym though.

Status
Not open for further replies.