Tena flex question

Lordleeky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to buy and use these a lot but found the waist tape used to start tearing where it meets the diaper on the back, they were the super soaker ones so wondering if the weight and bulk due to wetness might of been a factor in the tapes tearing.

Has anyone tried them lately as I’m wanting to buy some more if they have improved that issue 😎

I use Tena Flex Super as my regular daytime diaper. They work for me.

As long as the Velcro patches don’t touch your skin, you should be fine. Otherwise it’ll chafe badly 😭

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: Zorbid
Dinotopian2002 said:
I use Tena Flex Super as my regular daytime diaper. They work for me.

As long as the Velcro patches don’t touch your skin, you should be fine. Otherwise it’ll chafe badly 😭

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Do you get any tearing on the waist loops? I remember those velcro patches well, they are quite sharp if they catch the skin

Lordleeky said:
Do you get any tearing on the waist loops? I remember those velcro patches well, they are quite sharp if they catch the skin

Sometimes, but the diaper never breaks on me. It depends how tight you tie them.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Dinotopian2002 said:
Sometimes, but the diaper never breaks on me. It depends how tight you tie them.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Ok cool, cheers for that 👍🏼

I kinda push out my belly when doing up the band so it's not too tight. I also wear boxer briefs just to keep everything in place and avoid sagging and bulking. I love these for day time. Super quick to change!

Zorbid said:
I kinda push out my belly when doing up the band so it's not too tight. I also wear boxer briefs just to keep everything in place and avoid sagging and bulking. I love these for day time. Super quick to change!

Yes, these belt type seem to be the best for speed of changing, especially when at work.

Back