Tena Diapers

Would love a plastic stretch version

I‘ve had mixed results with Tena. sometimes, I have great results and they hold everything they’re supposed to and others I have all sorts of leakage and taping issues that I have to toss them out. I think it has to do with the lot. The only other thing I dislike about them is they a low cut and tend to ride down on me which makes them feel very uncomfortable and can cause leaks. I hope this helps

I has been many years since I last used a Tena diaper. I remember when they were plastic backed and would swell like a Betterdry.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
neophyte said:
I am impressed with TENA, they know how to make a comfortable and reliable diaper. I like the Nighttime Pullups, they handle a flood and lots.
What about their night diapers? The only pull ups I wear are the Goodnites bc they’re low rise and discreet.

Just reached the limit of my active fit maxi after four wettings, the plastic pants have worked very well, jeans dry after cycling with my youngest to school. With two of my current pack had problems with the tapes on my left hand side.

Tenawearer said:
Are the proskin also plastic backed?
No, proskin are the cloth backed variety. I wear the Ultima at night and the Flex during the afternoon and evening and they are very absorbent.

FudgedInLuvs said:
I love the stretch super!
i have the stretch super on now holds about 4 bladder fulls and lots of room in the back for messing a big poop love them!!!

Last edited:
Constantlydamp said:
No, proskin are the cloth backed variety. I wear the Ultima at night and the Flex during the afternoon and evening and they are very absorbent.
I use the Proskin Maxi since more than a half year every night, only two very small leaks happened. The give an excellent value for the money they cost! I also tried the Flex Maxi for daytime use but found the Attends Flex (10) more comfortable to wear for me, especially not being Dra any more the Attends feel much softer than the Tena.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
hbic60 said:
I use the Proskin Maxi since more than a half year every night, only two very small leaks happened. The give an excellent value for the money they cost! I also tried the Flex Maxi for daytime use but found the Attends Flex (10) more comfortable to wear for me, especially not being Dra any more the Attends feel much softer than the Tena.
The nappies are supplied by the NHS so I have no choice in supplier but the nurses at the Continence Advisory Service have been fantastic in keeping both my clothes and bed dry. I was sceptical about the Flex and even wrote on here how I found them uncomfortable but given some perseverance have now become a convert.

Back