Status
Not open for further replies.

captainpollution

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
Recently I acquired a package of TENA Classic Plus Briefs dating back to the summer of 2002:

100_0527.jpg

This was pretty interesting. I usually use TENA Classic Briefs, and had always been curious to try the Classic Plus Briefs out, so here was a golden opportunity. TENA brand briefs normally have a cloth-like backsheet, as most modern diapers do.

These, to my surprise, were plastic backed and very crinkly. Their age, I'm sure, certainly helped the crinkle :).

100_0532.jpg

As far as practical characteristics are concerned, they can hold quite a bit of liquid and are rather lightweight. I went a good six hours without having to change. They are incredibly comfortable and keep fluids away from the body to a marvelous extent. They are lined with a central core:

100_0529.jpg

I did not have a single leak at any time when I wore these, provided that they were not flooded and were moderately used. I was doing errands and attending a university class in one of these. It was comparable to a Molicare Super Plus, only thinner. I might be in err (and certainly exaggerating) to say that this is quite possibly the perfect AB/DL diaper, but it comes pretty close.

My rating: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Attachments

• 100_0523.jpg
    100_0523.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 2,501
  • 100_0528.jpg
    100_0528.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 6,458

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor