Temporary wet pants

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
We've been using crazy amounts of hand sanitizer for 2 years now. I dropped a good amount of it on my pants, as it hit my leg it turned profoundly dark. Then 10 minutes later it was completely gone without a Trace. Being the kooky nut that I am I wanted to see what I would look like with wet pants. I collected a good amount of hand sanitizer and painted myself the perfect accident. Then 10 minutes later it was gone like it never happened. I doubt I discovered something new, but if I did I would call it TWP, temporary wet pants! There could be actual real world applications for this... Hey boss, I had an accident and have to go home early today, LOL. I'd be too chicken to ever do that! It was however fun for a few minutes of TWP. Has anybody done this?

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I’m still looking into a way to make panties that look like they’re wet when they heat up. Not sure I’ve found a solution yet…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed and LainIsLain

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
That's a fascinating concept. They have stickers, coffee cups, even beer cans that change color with temperature so why not panties too. I vote YES!

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
blaincorrous said:
I’m still looking into a way to make panties that look like they’re wet when they heat up. Not sure I’ve found a solution yet…
I don't know about colour change from heat in a fabric, there are plenty of paint pigments which do that (look up thermochromic pigment) but I don't think they can be used to permanently colour a fabric and I'm not sure that thermochromic fabric dyes exist.

Also in order for it to look like a wet accident you'd have to cut a piece for where the "wet" would be (in the crotch) and then other pieces to match that shapes edges to make the panties, could get weird to sew depending on what area you want to look wet.

On the other hand you definitely can get fabric that changes colour in uv light, I'm not sure how these are made but this shop has a few designs. This method would allow you to make panties from one piece that could get darker in one area, you could even make that area have more "wobbly" edges or uneven shapeing to look more naturally wet.

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
there seems to be some growing popularity with jeans with a fake pee stain I have one word for this

"WHY?"

FQlecNQXwAk3St0.jpg

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: tbjay, Belarin, chamberpot and 1 other person

leafgoalie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Don't use too much hand sanitizer, you could go sterile! (LOL ... sorry, my sense of humour filter wasn't working today)

Reactions: GoodboyN

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
leafgoalie said:
Don't use too much hand sanitizer, you could go sterile! (LOL ... sorry, my sense of humour filter wasn't working today)
or if you are around an ignition source you could catch on fire

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
leafgoalie said:
I love it, absolutely love it!!!! Political correctness is killing humor these days.

Reactions: leafgoalie

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
GoodboyN said:
I love it, absolutely love it!!!! Political correctness is killing humor these days.
513J3M3K38L._AC_SY580_.jpg

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
leafgoalie said:
LOL