Temporarily cure

Status
Not open for further replies.

BukLau

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im a DL who usually feel the need to wear diapers all the time. If I was single, or with a more supportive wife and no kids, I would probably wear 24/7.

I have noticed that my mental need for diapers goes away after haveing a orgasm. It can last for one hour to a full day. During this time the need to put on a diaper is just completly gone. Is this usual for you to?

Last edited:
Reactions: Abdl247
It varies from person to person.

sex is like banking... after withdrawal, you lose interest.

• Haha
Reactions: LittlePrince, dlman23, JOCKMAN and 8 others
BukLau said:
Im a DL who usually feel the need to wear diapers all the time. If I was single, or with a more supportive wife and no kids, I would probably wear 24/7.

I have noticed that my mental need for diapers goes away after haveing a orgasm. It can last for one hour to a full day. During this time the need to put on a diaper is just completly gone. Is this usual for you to?
There's a fine line here, yes it may take your mind off of things for a bit, but the second you start doing it in your diaper.. its game changer, also if you ever find acceptance and the acceptance does that to you while your in your diaper... your a lifer.

Reactions: LittlePrince and SoFloDL
ArchtopK said:
sex is like banking... after withdrawal, you lose interest.
LOL. True for males, anyway.

BukLau said:
Yes, that's how you push the Snooze button on a diaper fetish. I think it's almost universal.

Reactions: Deleted member 45172, Removed, CrinklingCajun and 2 others
BukLau said:

Exactly the same for me if I orgasm.

Ditto.

Yes, it’s the same for me. If I orgasm while diapered (or even when not), the interest to wear is gone for a day to sometimes a week or longer. If I am wearing a diaper when I orgasm, I take off the diaper right away because it almost seems “disgusting” to be wearing a diaper at that moment.

Maybe I'm the outlier here then? I'm quite happy to return to being diapered after relief.

The only times I'm not interested in diapers is when I know I will not enjoy it, like if I'm going to be doing sweaty physical activity or wearing tight pants for long durations.

Reactions: chamberpot and Sidewinder
For guys, this is true, but I'm not sure if it's the same for women.

Can we get an answer from a ladies perspective?

BukLau said:

That's not a cure, not in the least. This is already well document as part of the natural sexual refractory phase. More commonly known as post orgasm regret. And it isn't even tied directly into diapers. Though for us it quite obviously can be, and is also know as part of the binge-purge cycle. The only way to truly get past this is self-reflection and self-acceptance.

I used to be like that. Now, I love grinding in my diaper right before I go to sleep. That's the best orgasm. Then I feel relaxed and very comfy in my diaper..and melt off to sleep

Reactions: Subtlerustle, dlman23, Sidewinder and 1 other person
BukLau said:

It will go away in time. You won't feel that urge to take it off after an orgasm.

never cured me, just added to the comfort level

Reactions: Sidewinder
Rosalie Bent refers to the refractory phase as a 'crash,' and she's spot-on:

“One problem that may occur is known as the ‘crash’. Orgasm usually causes the Little One to temporarily disappear and for the adult to re-emerge. In masturbation, this is expected and understood and is normally relatively gentle.”

Excerpt From: Rosalie Bent. “There's Still a Baby in My Bed!.” Apple Books.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittlePrince
This is definitely a case of repetition to normalcy - if you only wear diapers to orgasm, then you may be more likely to get the purge feeling if you associate diapers with guilty pleasure. If on the other hand you wear 24/7 and with practice that feeling of being grossed out / turned off by the diaper tends to disappear. I've often seen it discussed on here how those inexperienced wearing diapers often will often loose all interest or even dislike having a diaper on after orgasm only to have the desires return later - and early on experienced it myself. (Hello binge/purge cycle.)

If you want to get over this feeling after climax, I have an unsolicited recommendation: Practice orgasm in the diaper more often (it's fun anyway, so why not?) and challenge yourself to keep diaper on for 15 minutes after climax - often the feelings will subside in that time and you can more easily remain diapered.

Ultimately, I think it's a mental issue of associating guilt for liking diapers that needs to be worked through - after all, (as a male) I've never had issues wanting to cut off my hand or remove my penis after masturbating without a diaper, LOL.

Reactions: LittlePrince, PamperDamper and sbmccue
If diapers are your 'thing', than yes, you will lose the desire to wear them after you have adult playtime.

It's not a 'cure', it's just spent hormones :)

Reactions: Subtlerustle and BobbiSueEllen
chamberpot said:
never cured me, just added to the comfort level
Me, too.

lacutah said:
Practice orgasm in the diaper more often (it's fun anyway, so why not?) and challenge yourself to keep diaper on for 15 minutes after climax - often the feelings will subside in that time and you can more easily remain diapered.
I can attest that this approach also helped me as I grew up. I found that if I forced myself to sleep in my diaper after orgasm, I grew in self acceptance and also reduced feelings of guilt/shame/disgust.

Reactions: LittlePrince and dlman23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back