Telling your parents you wet the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone ever had your parents find your diapers and then told them you wet the bed in order to explain why you have them?

This happend to me a few years ago and now my parents think I wet the bed. The down side was that they had me go to the doctor, who did some tests (bladder ultrasound) and gave me some meds. The up side is that now my mom buys me diapers and I don't have to conceal them anymore.

I feel bad though because I lied to my parents and now my mom is spending money on diapers that I don't really need. I really don't know if there was any other way out of this situation other than the bedwetting card.

(Wasn't sure where to post this so forgive me if this is the wrong place.)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How about wearing the diapers that mom buys you, but not wetting them for a few weeks? You could go from wetting regularly, to wetting occasionally, to wetting rarely, to not at all. Tell mom that you've been doing well and you'd like to try a night without diapers. As for the meds: Do not take them. They can have serious side effects. You shouldn't take any meds you do not need. Tell mom that the meds give you a stomach ache or something and you havn't been taking them. If you 'stop' wetting in this way, that will get you off the meds and the diapers.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, these things start for no apparent reason and also stop for no apparent reason. If you feel bad about it you could always "stop". The downside of course is that you won't be able to wear openly.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
That's a wonderful idea Puff. Although I don't like lying to cancel lying it's sound - and your parents will be really happy to stop spending money on diapers.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dont say the meds don't work, it means more doctor visits, and more money being spent... Just start "growing out of it"

Its pretty simple..... than just wet every few nights so you can keep some diapers. XP

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, if you plan to tell them that you are ok now and that you don't need diapers anymore, you better be more careful with your diapers, 'cause if they bust you one more time, you won't get away that easy.

Khaz_Kasani

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
My dad asked me if it was because I was wetting the bed when he talked to me about finding my diapers. But I told him the truth, and he understood and treated me as no less of a son.

So, I have been fortunate to not have to lie to my parents and things turned out fine, though sadly not everyones parents are as accepting as mine.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thanks for all the feedback, I think I'll just gradually stop using the diapers she buys me and tell her that I stopped wetting the bed. I'll be careful to hide the diapers I buy after but if she does find them I can always tell her that I'm wetting the bed again, and that I am able to handle my own needs.

And by the way I never took any of the meds the doctor gave me. I've seen the commercial for Detrol LA (what I got) and the side effects sound awful headache, constipation, blurred vision/dizziness. Man even if I did wet the bed I wouldn't take that stuff!

Last edited:

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
And by the way I never took any of the meds the doctor gave me. I've seen the commercial for Detrol LA (what I got) and the side effects sound awful headache, constipation, blurred vision/dizziness. Man even if I did wet the bed I wouldn't take that stuff!

I'm glad you were being smart. :claps:

B

Butterfly Mage

Yeah, there are a LOT of meds out there where the side effects seem worse than the problem it seeks to treat. I'd deal with incontinence any day versus not being able to see.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
With every medicine comes side effects, doesn't mean they're going to happen. I take multiple different meds (not bedwetting ones) and I don't have any side effects, yet if you aren't really a bedwetter it's really good that you didn't take them.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I've been on meds for most of last year due to a lung problem I had at the start of the year. I'm due to come off them soon. I don't normally get any side effects but when I take them with flu tablets (and some others), they react badly, and I get really tired and a bit slow.[/font]

B

Butterfly Mage

I do get some side effects from my psych meds, but it's tolerable. I sometimes get hand tremors. Of course, I've also had a spinal injury about ten years ago from a diving accident, so someone with a 100% intact nervous system might not get tremors from that drug.

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I didn't mean to say that medication is bad or that people shouldn't take it because of side effects. I just meant that I personally wouldn't want to take medicine for bedwetting when it can be managed by wearing diapers with no side effects. But hay that's just me, if I wasn't a DL I might feel different.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would tell them that the bedwetting has stopped, you'll end up feeling alot better.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My dad asked me if it was because I was wetting the bed when he talked to me about finding my diapers. But I told him the truth, and he understood and treated me as no less of a son.

So, I have been fortunate to not have to lie to my parents and things turned out fine, though sadly not everyones parents are as accepting as mine.

the odd thing is no one is EVER forced to lie about it. Saying you were "forced" to lie is a pretty bad excuse. Not to mention in a case such as this you were only using your parents and in the end you feel guilty about it which just makes it that much worse. Now no matter what happens someone gets hurt to some extent, either your parents feel betrayed that you still lied to them or your left to know that you lied and used your parents and never told them or say you are sorry.

Pretty much this sort of stuff just proves that lying... just isn't worth it.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have thought about using this excuse as well, and told myself I'd only use it in desperate measures "non-family" related, such as a friend or something. A friend is more likely to tell another friend if you tell them about a fetish than a disorder.

Listen, you don't want to live with lies, especially to people as nice as your parents who provide you with everything you need. Do anything you can to let your mom know you are in good physical and mental condition, and she will be 100% relieved of any feelings about this, as will you.

Status
Not open for further replies.