Telling Someone I Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

wristlost

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd get this off of my chest and share my experience of telling someone. I've been a DL for as long as I can remember but I'm beginning to lean heavily toward the AB spectrum recently. I wear on occasion if I know my stomach cramps will be bad overnight (I sometimes get stomach cramps due to anxiety/sensitivity to certain foods), and to wet without getting up for the bathroom in the middle of night as an added convenience.

My younger sister (19) and I (21) get along very well and we aren't afraid to come to each other for support. We used to spend lots of time together but now that we are attending college I feel we are growing apart compared to when we were younger. I feel like I outgrew some things we used to do like draw together and make silly videos, but I notice diapers help me regress to a state where I don't feel that way.

During one of our long discussions one night I felt insecure about this side of me and I decided to tell her about the ABDL topic, why I liked to wear diapers and how they helped me regress for the reason above and provide sense of innocence. I was prepared for rejection and feelings of shame, but she was totally understanding and said she was completely fine with diaper stuff as long as I was happy! I once had an accident while we were drawing and felt embarrassed to ask her for a change; she insisted it wasn't a problem and changed me into a fresh one before staying around for a while to talk. It was an amazing feeling to know I could trust her and be comfortable with this side. We became much more open and supportive after this, maybe due to the fear of losing that closeness.

I've read lots of posts where a bf/gf or friend, even a complete stranger changes the OP, but I haven't come across one where an open and understanding sibling does so which I felt was odd so I decided to share my experience.

My sister is pretty understanding too, and she is okay with me wearing diapers and babying out around her. Although I definitely would be very embarrassed and awkward to let her change me, so I'm good as we are right now.

kik91 said:
My sister is pretty understanding too, and she is okay with me wearing diapers and babying out around her. Although I definitely would be very embarrassed and awkward to let her change me, so I'm good as we are right now.

That's sweet. Glad to know I'm not the only one! As for changing I know what you mean; I felt super awkward when she first helped me. Not only was it embarassing, I had to walk her through it step by step. I could tell she wasn't quite confident, but I reassured her she did a great job and changing wasn't as daunting as it seemed. After a few changes and many loose tapes, she now does really well with wet ones. I personally find a diaper change right before bed to be the most comfortable time since that feeling of trust and knowing someone cares for you stays with you as you drift into sleep. I don't know how to describe it but it feels magical.

I told one of my friends about my kink, because she could tell it was bugging me, and it was one of the best conversations I've ever had. She is the only person outside of littlespace that knows about my little side now and that I like wearing diapers. She made feel so good, and wasn't judgemental at all.

superhero said:
I told one of my friends about my kink, because she could tell it was bugging me, and it was one of the best conversations I've ever had. She is the only person outside of littlespace that knows about my little side now and that I like wearing diapers. She made feel so good, and wasn't judgemental at all.

Glad to hear everything went well for you! I personally can't trust my friends to keep such a secret. What inspired you to tell her, if you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back