Telling my mom

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
So recently I told my mom that I’ve been making diapers out of blankets or towels and wearing them at night to deal with anxiety and depression. She immediately told me she loved and was happy I could tell her.

She also told me that she might know why I’m doing this. Apparently when I was 3 I was taken advantage of my my friends mother after I had finished potty training.

My mom told me she understands why I would want to go back to wearing diapers because it was before a Traumatic experience in my life.

I’ve started opening more and more to my mother about wearing diapers and that I actually use them from time to time. I also told her that I would wear women’s underwear sometimes.

My mom said no mater what happens. If I continue wearing diapers (I don’t intend to stop it’s to much fun) or women’s underwear she would love me no matter what.

Reactions: cr5311 and Halibut
It's always nice to hear when a parent supports their child whether it's wearing diapers, panties, sexual orientation, etc. My mom didn't but she always loved me. It was a different day and age so that may have been why she found accepting my lifestyle so difficult.

I too am glad this turned out well for you :)

If I recall, your Mother was suggesting a therapist :unsure: Based on this post, I assume she's relented on that some?

Still, I'm glad things worked out :)

Last edited:
Poofybutt said:
I too am glad this turned out well for you :)

If I recall, your Mother was suggesting a therapist :unsure: Based on this post, I assume she's relented on that some?

Still, I'm glad things worked out :)
I’m still gonna see a therapist because I’ve been repressing the memories of when I was taken advantage of and they’re starting to come back so I just don’t want anything bad to happen.

Rahrah1 said:
I’m still gonna see a therapist because I’ve been repressing the memories of when I was taken advantage of and they’re starting to come back so I just don’t want anything bad to happen.

I see, so this therapy is being approached to navigate and mitigate some past trauma, then I wish you all the best :)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahrah1
I love hearing about the acceptance of Parents. Good for you telling your Mom.

Its always nice to hear about supportive parents. I am glad you were able to open up to her and now have someone you can confide in.
I hope you are able find a good therapist & work thru those past experiences.
Good luck to you! :)

Back