Telling my Grandmother

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey Ya’ll…….just wanted to get some others opinions on the matter. Im, 21, been 24/7 for over a year and Im incontinent by choice now…….my grandma practically raised me and im over at her house all the time helping her out and spending time with her, the problem I have is that I have to constantly hide my diapers when around her and switch to underwear in fear if her finding out. Since becoming incontinent thats not an option anymore, Shes super loving and whatnot but I still have a fear of embarrassment and shame if I told her I wear diapers plus I wear ABDL diapers(mostly Rearz dinosaurs) so it would make it even more so embarrassing……im positive she will be accepting if I told her but its just the initial fear of getting the courage to tell her……plenty of times staying over at her house Ive almost been caught and I possibly have Already been caught, I get lazy sometimes and leave my backpack full of diapers open on multiple occasions when she comes into the room she just never seemed to notice as far as I can tell, ive also leaked several times in bed and blamed the stains on Tea and apple juice, Ive had messy accidents in front if her a few times but I just found other things to blame and obvious diaper bulges at times but it just seems like she doesnt notice it so far……..I hate lying to her but im just terrified to tell her………..So please give me recommendations on whether I should or Should Not tell her, everyones comment and opinion in the matter is greatly valued..Thanks

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
How old is your grandmother? Did she raise you while you were still wearing diapers? Aside from the fact that you will not have to hide anymore, is there some other benefit that you will get when you tell her?

Reactions: GizmoInDiapers

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
littlemoosey said:
How old is your grandmother? Did she raise you while you were still wearing diapers? Aside from the fact that you will not have to hide anymore, is there some other benefit that you will get when you tell her?
My grandma(I call her Nana) did in fact help raise me while I was still in diapers and shes 62, the benefit is that I wont have to lie to her anymore and can comfortably be around her wearing my diapers and whatnot…..not spending half the time hiding them and then finding somewhere to go potty in them when she isnt looking

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
GizmoInDiapers said:
My grandma(I call her Nana) did in fact help raise me while I was still in diapers and shes 62, the benefit is that I wont have to lie to her anymore and can comfortably be around her wearing my diapers and whatnot…..not spending half the time hiding them and then finding somewhere to go potty in them when she isnt looking
I know what it like having to hide this part of you from someone you love. My sister found diapers in my suitcase when I was staying with her on a business trip. I was 30 or so and she was in her late 20's. After she found the diapers and rubber pants and told me, we ended up having a long talk about it, about why I was still wearing diapers. I felt we became much closer after that, and she let me wear diapers whenever I stayed with her. She didn't mind at all that I went potty in my diapers when I stayed with her or wore them to bed and wet them at night.

Reactions: littlemoosey and GizmoInDiapers

GizmoInDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Lyric said:
I know what it like having to hide this part of you from someone you love. My sister found diapers in my suitcase when I was staying with her on a business trip. I was 30 or so and she was in her late 20's. After she found the diapers and rubber pants and told me, we ended up having a long talk about it, about why I was still wearing diapers. I felt we became much closer after that, and she let me wear diapers whenever I stayed with her. She didn't mind at all that I went potty in my diapers when I stayed with her or wore them to bed and wet them at night.
Thats amazing, Glad to hear she accepted you and your diapers