Telling my girlfriend

Gemini27

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I just had a conversation with my girlfriend about wearing diapers after years of feeling like I would never be able to tell someone I am close with. She was super open to it, and it actually led to her being vulnerable with me about something personal! She was honest in that if we went on a date or became intimate she wouldn’t prefer me to be wearing a diaper, but that is an easy compromise. I’m just really grateful, and I want everyone to know that there are people who are willing to listen and be loving. I have never told anyone and I feel like such a load has been lifted from my chest, and just completely accepted.

BigBlueBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
That's fantastic! The best outcome one could hope for!

I remember when I came out to my girlfriend: it took all the strength in my body to say the dreaded words. Once I was through with it though, it was the most liberating feeling in the world.

Enjoy this new and exciting chapter in your relationship. Make sure to show her how much you appreciate her!

BlueStringBean

I contain multitudes
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
That's awesome! I came out to my roomates/partner and they've been super accepting and encouraging. Even after they knew, I was still nervous to wear diapers around them, but they even helped me pick out some things to get, and now I can comfortably sit in the living room in my onesie and diaper, with my sippy cup and paci. ^.^

It's so hard to take that leap of faith and tell someone about it, but once you know it's an important part of your life, it's worth it to find others who accept you for who you are.

Midwest82

Pampered Camper
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Congratulations. That is a great first step and even better outcome. Welcome to the club.

Zippy38b

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Well done. Iv been trying to tell my girlfriend for a while now that I wear diapers at night. She see a part of my diaper on show when I was asleep in the chair and woke me up to ask why I was in a diaper. That was fun explaining that on the spot but least it’s done and out the way now. Such a good feeling being able to walk round the house in a diaper not having to hide it. Hopefully when we move in together I can have a diaper storage area

BabyFee

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Congratulations. It’s not an easy thing to own up to and you can never quite be sure what response you’ll get, but actually it’s amazing how liberal a lot of people are.
At least she knows that should you choose to have kids, you won’t swerve the nappy changing duties.

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Congrats. I know that feeling dude, once you have told somebody (Preferably your other half) and it goes well it is almost like a new feeling, the world is off your shoulders 😀

WhyDoIFeelShame

Lil_Baby_Tigger
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Private
I've stayed diapered so far.. today is the hard day tho.. I gotta go to work.. I'm sure i'll be ok..

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Carer
Congrats on the coming out to her. It is a difficult first step but is so much better than hiding. I hope you have some fun together with it some day.

WhyDoIFeelShame

Lil_Baby_Tigger
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Private
Still diapered.. come out the "toy box" so to speak to my gay best friend Andy, and another friend, and I'mma be telling her tonight over the phone.. STILL WEARING!!! omg so like yea I can't walk off the job for bathroom breaks.... NO NEED 🤣🤣🤣!!! On another note... I'm going to be ordering a pack of rearz rebelz from rearz tonight... omfg I can't wait... I too gotta thank you bc I too need that validation... just knowing I'm not alone omg i can't get over that either... love y'all.. and anytime friend 🥰