Telling her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
thanks guys, all great responses. I am still thinking of telling her. we did tlak for about 5 minutes on fetishes. I gave her a list, it was like the top 20 fetishes and i erased one and put diaper fetish as number 5 an she looked at it and said " thats not right". I said "oh, well i'll check again". I don't know if she has a diaper fetish because of that, or mabey it was justa coinedence. I think this is good over all, becuase she said that.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
You should've asked her what wasn't right. She may not have been talking about the diaper fetish at all. Also, I think you are pushing the issue too much.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah...You seem to be focusing on it too much, so it's going to be ovbious that you want to talk to her about something...Or she might think that you are trying to have a relationship with her (more than just friends)

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
if you've been her friend for so long, how could she just walk away over something like this? I think it would be fine to tell her, as long as you ask her not to tell anyone else.
I agree, I doubt she would. I've been best friends with a girl for like 4 years now and we pretty much tell each other everything, though i've never told her about being me a DL. Like wise i'm sure she has some secret, not nessicarily a fetish, that i'll never know either. But anyway, she accidentally found about another one of my kinks and was just like, ok, i don't really wanna see that, but I don't judge you for it. And were just as close as ever.

ct222120

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i also agree, i think you might be pushing this a lil too much.
just chill out dude. its all good. dont worry about it! :)

Role
Diaper Lover
But anyway, she accidentally found about another one of my kinks and was just like, ok, i don't really wanna see that, but I don't judge you for it. And were just as close as ever.
Here are the reasons I will never tell any girls about this, at least for now. My friends that are girls that live around me, are few, maybe 1 or 2. I don't have very many girl friends, the don't like me, for various reasons, and I do not pursue them, maybe later.

Second, Girls usually tell eachother anything, I don't know enough about girls, or enough about just 1 girl in particular to tell if she would let anyone else know or not, so if you do not know how she would react, its generally a bad idea in my opinion of course.

I would much rather have a girl never find out that to have her tell me she never wants to see it, essentially, I think that is worse than her not finding out at all, because she could not be disgusted if she did not know, and she could not tell anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.