MatalicPebble

Lily Fathom
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have not been here in a good long time. I needed to think some things over. Last thing I wanted to cause trouble for this forum. With that said I did come back. Also if this post is breaking a rule some how please (mods/admins) feel free to remove it. I apologize for being rusty at the rules.

I recently decided to go 24/7 in diapers for a month. Only number 1 unless I am home. I struggled with social anxiety and bathroom anxiety. In the past week I had to give up my meds for some medical tests. This messed up my anxiety and depression. I am doing better this week, but I decided to give up public restrooms.

Ideally I will need to change in a restroom if I am out longer then 2 or 3 hours. However, it will make my social anxiety ten times easier. I have around 13 disposables on hand and a case on the way. I will be using my cloth diapers as much as possible. I wear really baggy rocker pants. I also am working on perfecting my sewing skills for cloths. If I can at least overcome the fear of telling my mother I decided this I know I will make it to my goal.

You sound like you’re balancing things against your anxiety. I’m sorry that I can’t relate to that, but I’m sending you love and support and my best wishes. And welcome back.

If it helps, I see giving up public restrooms as terribly practical, especially these days.

Reactions: neophyte and MatalicPebble
blaincorrous said:
You sound like you’re balancing things against your anxiety. I’m sorry that I can’t relate to that, but I’m sending you love and support and my best wishes. And welcome back.

If it helps, I see giving up public restrooms as terribly practical, especially these days.
This is what I keep telling myself. If it really becomes problematic in our society then I am more prepared. Just to expand on what you said...

I hope to stretch my limits. If I decide to undo this I will have at least gained so much more confidence with myself. Especially after the moments where I would have to change in a public bathroom. This might fix my bathroom anxiety as well. Who knows?

Edit "update"
My mother got back with me and she seems very supportive. I wont wet them while at my parents place. With me still having a normal size bladder I should be able to handle this.

Last edited:
I don’t have many “issues” (aside from ABDL LOL) but I do share the public restroom anxiety.

Im uncomfortable in them and quite honestly I cannot pee in a urinal if another person is near by.

At a concert the restroom was packed during intermission. I went to the restroom and gave up about 5 times in a row until I finally got a urinal at the end and beside the wall.

Intersting fact about this issue, and why diapers shouldn’t be considered so “pathetic” and people who suffer shouldn’t feel shame if they are happier using a diaper.

A person with paruresis (shy bladder syndrome) finds it difficult or impossible to urinate (pee) when other people are around. Paruresis is believed to be a common type of social phobia, ranking second only to the fear of public speaking. Paruresis is often first experienced at school.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatalicPebble
neophyte said:
I don’t have many “issues” (aside from ABDL LOL) but I do share the public restroom anxiety.

Im uncomfortable in them and quite honestly I cannot pee in a urinal if another person is near by.

At a concert the restroom was packed during intermission. I went to the restroom and gave up about 5 times in a row until I finally got a urinal at the end and beside the wall.

Intersting fact about this issue, and why diapers shouldn’t be considered so “pathetic” and people who suffer shouldn’t feel shame if they are happier using a diaper.

A person with paruresis (shy bladder syndrome) finds it difficult or impossible to urinate (pee) when other people are around. Paruresis is believed to be a common type of social phobia, ranking second only to the fear of public speaking. Paruresis is often first experienced at school.
Thanks for the input. My mother has been very supportive as well. Your personal experience really paints a better perspective for me. With luck my diapers will be delivered this Friday in time before I head out of town. If so, then I will be considering wetting even when I am with family. Mind you I will let it happen. No pressure to make it happen too soon.

Back