Tell me what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Well I changed my avatar and got myself a new signature:cool: So post and tell me what you think

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I personally liked it better the other way
Im just trying to go with a new look,the lowrider look is very in for some reason,but do you really think I should change my avatar back and change my signature?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The low rider thing was "in" like 5 years ago...Do what you want, but I liked it better the other way

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
You know now that I think about it... I think I will change my avatar back the way it was.
is this better?

Ive changed my avatar back,but I still want to add a custom signature that matches with my avatar, are there any ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I have never seen you before in my life, so I think it's safe to say that I haven't noticed a difference.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I have never seen you before in my life, so I think it's safe to say that I haven't noticed a difference.
Thats because I changed it back,now if you do want to see what the new avatar was than here it isthumbnailCA4T4OH3.jpg and here is the signatureSur_13.jpg

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like the new one better, if your into low riders say it, don't worry about anything that isn't new if you think it's you go for it.

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I like the new one better, if your into low riders say it, don't worry about anything that isn't new if you think it's you go for it.
Well I am into low riders, but I have to wait for more opinions before I change my avatar so I won't end up dissapointing my friends ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.