Tell me about your in person abdl store experiences! (Also I’m back... again!)

FallenWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Just started thinking about the new abu store in halethorpe and if anyone wanted to share their experience in a store like that. I’ve only been to this new store twice but WOW have they put more effort into the display area than the last location. The whole room when you walk in is exactly what you expect from an abdl store, diapers, onesies and other clothing on display, feels like a real store when you walk in! I love going there but its a further drive from home now and if abu didn’t seem to have stock issues with most of their products I’d be going alot more. The second i walk in i get hit with ALL the little feels x3 Whats you all’s experience with the type of stores? Id love to hear other stories. Also I’m kinda sorta back from another 4 year hiatus from the site so hello!! Cant believe my account is 11 yrs old now lol

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
In February, I had my first brick-in-mortar abdl experience with Tykables, which is almost a 2.5 hour drive from home. The displays were well spaced out and I really liked the changing areas. Prices could be better in my opinion, but for a niche market it was quite impressive.

Attachments

• 834A8915-38B9-410C-9A89-52B69A0F5033.jpeg
    834A8915-38B9-410C-9A89-52B69A0F5033.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • 4654E4D8-19AE-4079-BA52-FD79108548B8.jpeg
    4654E4D8-19AE-4079-BA52-FD79108548B8.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • 9FA8ECBE-3411-49BA-B55F-29FE2D1D2FE5.jpeg
    9FA8ECBE-3411-49BA-B55F-29FE2D1D2FE5.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • 07FBADE0-A11A-4CB7-8061-2370946F5847.jpeg
    07FBADE0-A11A-4CB7-8061-2370946F5847.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
  • F9FDEC16-F814-4F5E-BC63-6E0BE50C0B9F.jpeg
    F9FDEC16-F814-4F5E-BC63-6E0BE50C0B9F.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41
  • Love
Reactions: Lumos and EuroBoy

FallenWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Wow! Its so big! I’m used to the whole showroom being one smallish sized room, Thats fantastic

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86

PinkAndLittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
I went to the Everett Abu location a lil more than a year ago. It was small but cozy. The staff was super kind and helpful. They also had a cute changing room if you needed it. They also tossed in a free landing sticker and a sample of another nappy I haven't tried. It was a pleasant experience.

Reactions: FallenWolf

Dragon64

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I can easily visit the ABU Everett location on my way home from work. I went there the day little kings were back in stock, but apparently they weren't available yet because they hadn't been unpacked from the container yet so I went the next day and was able to get a full case. It didn't take long even though they were probably swamped with orders considering how popular they are.

FallenWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
Dragon64 said:
I can easily visit the ABU Everett location on my way home from work. I went there the day little kings were back in stock, but apparently they weren't available yet because they hadn't been unpacked from the container yet so I went the next day and was able to get a full case. It didn't take long even though they were probably swamped with orders considering how popular they are.
LUCKYYY!! theyre always out of stock when i check >.> can't wait till there's a steady supply of them.

Last edited:

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tykables it's only 15 minutes from where I work. So I stop by the store at least a couple times a year. My experiences always been very positive. Usually when I go there there's no other customers there so I have the store to myself. And while usually I'm only buying diapers one of these times I'm going to have to actually try on a onesie.

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86 and EuroBoy

hodori779

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Changing Times in Vegas is awesome. Super friendly staff, and the last time I was there, the owner and I had a great conversation.

Definitely gonna stop there next time I'm in town.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and MetalDan86

JDCH

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was at the first two Rearz locations, the latter a few times. The first was was dark, through a muddy parking lot at the back of an industrial building. The second was a little better, though every time I went the retail space and selection was smaller. Where they are now permits order pick ups but it is not a retail location.

When they were at the second address, it was fine. I had conversations with people who worked there. Nothing salacious. I’m a DL but they also catered to non-ABDL people, so being respectful was important. On one occasion, a couple came in clearly looking for play items. We did the head nod but that was as it. Can’t say I wasn’t jealous…

Reactions: Lumos, leafgoalie and hti24

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
JDCH said:
I was at the first two Rearz locations, the latter a few times. The first was was dark, through a muddy parking lot at the back of an industrial building. The second was a little better, though every time I went the retail space and selection was smaller. Where they are now permits order pick ups but it is not a retail location.

When they were at the second address, it was fine. I had conversations with people who worked there. Nothing salacious. I’m a DL but they also catered to non-ABDL people, so being respectful was important. On one occasion, a couple came in clearly looking for play items. We did the head nod but that was as it. Can’t say I wasn’t jealous…
I miss the Rearz store. It was awesome. I had such great experiences shopping there - their staff played a huge part in my self-acceptance, actually.

I'm lucky in that I've got a few bricks-and-mortar options within a short drive of me. I buy all my diapers in-person - I absolutely love it.

Reactions: JDCH and leafgoalie

leafgoalie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I also was at both Rearz locations and picked up something each time. It was great to be able to walk in and pick up what you needed/wanted. Being able to ask questions about the products was an advantage. It would be great if they were able to open again but I understand the logistics of such an adventure.

Reactions: MetalDan86, JDCH and hti24

IMNdiapers

lil’Cowboy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I’ve only had the opportunity to visit Changing times in Las Vegas on a handful of occasions. The owner and his wife are both very friendly and knowledgeable. It was slightly awkward for me the first time visiting as I’m still trying to be more openly accepting of myself and this unique part of myself but they are very easy to deal with and they provide a very low pressure environment.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and vp39

hti24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
leafgoalie said:
I also was at both Rearz locations and picked up something each time. It was great to be able to walk in and pick up what you needed/wanted. Being able to ask questions about the products was an advantage. It would be great if they were able to open again but I understand the logistics of such an adventure.
I used to get changed in the back washroom before beginning the trek home. It was always such a thrill buying diapers and taking them into the back for a change - I can't do that anymore, and I miss it.

Reactions: MetalDan86, JDCH and leafgoalie

mikedp7815

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been to Neo Mobility in Albany NY. All Medical Supply store. They have a separate room set up as a ABDL store. All the various diapers from ABU and Rearz. AB clothing and accessories