Finished Teeny Tiny Twilight

darkentrophy

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Under other circumstances, Twilight Sparkle would have reflected on which parts of the anti-wrinkling re-vitalizing de-aging spell needed a few tweaks or adjustments. For example, the injection of an additional ten Mega Starswirls*into the normal magic dose in order to increase longevity was rather excessive. Perhaps*she had made a slight over-estimation of her abilities by trying to cast three spells in tandem to increase efficiency. Utilizing a crystal's natural magic focusing attributes without first stress-testing its capacity may*have been an understandable oversight. It might*have been prudent to use a general incantation in the spell nexus as opposed to her rather specific word choice.

Such was not the case, though. Rarity had begged her ascended friend to help smooth out a stray laugh line that had made its unwelcome home*on her otherwise immaculate face. From there, the studious alicorn had enthusiastically dedicated herself to perfecting a spell that would ease the passage of time's blemishes on the user. Even while visiting her brother and sister-in-law at their crystal castle (which was now one spire short on account of the aforementioned focusing crystal) her experiments had continued with little pause. As such, she had*increased the magic quotient by ten times, had overlooked the inherent difficulty in balancing a multi-layered spell, had caused a crystal filled to the brim with raw power to explode, and had*used the term “soft as a baby's bottom” in her casting.

Under other circumstances, Twilight Sparkle would have spent a considerable amount of time examining just what had went wrong. Right now, though, the tiny filly was only concerned with two things:

I want my baba.

Why is there no baba in front of me?

Upon the entrance of a rather surprised-looking Brother Shiny and Sorta-Sister Candy, a third item was added to her itinerary.

Why have you not brought me my baba?

Unsatisfied with the current situation, Twilight initiated deployment of the single-greatest weapon in baba-acquirement.

Shining Armor and Cadence could only watch in abject horror as the foal swallowed as much air as her lungs could hold, opened her mouth, and—

I hope you've enjoyed this preview of my newest story, available in its entirety on removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonnythepony

Padded Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Under other circumstances, Twilight Sparkle would have reflected on which parts of the anti-wrinkling re-vitalizing de-aging spell needed a few tweaks or adjustments. For example, the injection of an additional ten Mega Starswirls*into the normal magic dose in order to increase longevity was rather excessive. Perhaps*she had made a slight over-estimation of her abilities by trying to cast three spells in tandem to increase efficiency. Utilizing a crystal's natural magic focusing attributes without first stress-testing its capacity may*have been an understandable oversight. It might*have been prudent to use a general incantation in the spell nexus as opposed to her rather specific word choice.

Such was not the case, though. Rarity had begged her ascended friend to help smooth out a stray laugh line that had made its unwelcome home*on her otherwise immaculate face. From there, the studious alicorn had enthusiastically dedicated herself to perfecting a spell that would ease the passage of time's blemishes on the user. Even while visiting her brother and sister-in-law at their crystal castle (which was now one spire short on account of the aforementioned focusing crystal) her experiments had continued with little pause. As such, she had*increased the magic quotient by ten times, had overlooked the inherent difficulty in balancing a multi-layered spell, had caused a crystal filled to the brim with raw power to explode, and had*used the term “soft as a baby's bottom” in her casting.

Under other circumstances, Twilight Sparkle would have spent a considerable amount of time examining just what had went wrong. Right now, though, the tiny filly was only concerned with two things:

I want my baba.

Why is there no baba in front of me?

Upon the entrance of a rather surprised-looking Brother Shiny and Sorta-Sister Candy, a third item was added to her itinerary.

Why have you not brought me my baba?

Unsatisfied with the current situation, Twilight initiated deployment of the single-greatest weapon in baba-acquirement.

Shining Armor and Cadence could only watch in abject horror as the foal swallowed as much air as her lungs could hold, opened her mouth, and—

I hope you've enjoyed this preview of my newest story, available in its entirety on removed

Like the story but theres no ending. Wheres the rest of it? Plez moar. /)

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Love the ending sentence, " available in its entirety on removed" XD

I know Tripped removed the Link.