Teens.. have you ever messed at school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_traps

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I was wondering if anyone has messed at school. I was considering doing it just for the adrenaline factor and the fact that I bet it'd feel really good. Anyone ever do it?

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
no way, that would be such a mistake :-\

gosh, i hope you don't try it... that would be pretty dumb.

and don't forget all of those people that would have to smell it :p yuck... save it for when you're at home in private. there's way to many ramifications to warrant any such thing...

if I haven't come close to driving the point home: DON'T DO IT

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
NO

Just no... I won't go into any reasons why this would be the most idiotic thing you could possibly ever do.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Never do that you will be bullied for the rest of your life about it

big_traps

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Really? Haha I don't really care what anyone else thinks.. I already have my friends.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
NO! NO! NO!

Just don't do it.. IMHO, it is downright rude to crap yourself in public.. Nobody wants to smell that anyway.. think about the feelings of others before doing this, and have a little respect for their comfort. No one wants their air polluted by a shitty diaper! Do this at home, where you won't disturb anyone.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
you would totally submit your friends to bullying too :-\

big_traps

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Would people really notice? I assumed that the diaper would somewhat hold in the smell.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I take it you've never messed in a diaper before... have you?

Believe me... you are used to your own smells... so it won't bother you much... but anyone else can smell a messy diaper from 50 feet.

Ever step in dog crap? You can smell that can't you?

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
You won't, but they probably will.. Since you didn't say anything about wearing a diaper.. you will ruin a perfectly good pair of pants, and ithey'll sag, and even if it doesn't smell, everyone will still know.

You need to ask yourself if you are willing to ruin your reputation, just to have "fun."

big_traps

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh, I'll definitely have a diaper or two lol. I was thinking of just doing it the last period of class so people wouldn't really notice.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I was wondering if anyone has messed at school. I was considering doing it just for the adrenaline factor and the fact that I bet it'd feel really good. Anyone ever do it?
Only once by accident, as a teen in the 7th grade, with-OUT a diaper!:eek: One time in my life I would have loved to have been wearing a diaper to contain the mess.

It was a pain to get a slip to go use the bathroom during classes and I was cramping up so bad some came out. Yep, it stunk pretty badly, and I know a few classmates figured out the smell was coming from me. Fortunately for me they were decent enough kids not to say anything to cause more embarrassment than what I was already feeling.:eek:

... but anyone else can smell a messy diaper from 50 feet.
Yep, take it from a parent! You know when your child is carrying a load....and it's not just because the diaper has an extra large bulge!

~Pramrider

D

daria7483

People will notice no matter when you do it. The only way you could maybe get away with it is to go to the bathroom and do it in there - and even then cleanup will be difficult and you might still smell. Just don't do it.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh, I'll definitely have a diaper or two lol. I was thinking of just doing it the last period of class so people wouldn't really notice.
Dude, people will notice it within 10 seconds. Don't kid yourself.

This is just a really, really bad idea. If you absolutely must do something like this, at least do it outside or with the ability to clear the area within seconds. Seriously.

big_traps

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm.. I think I'll just do it outside then at lunch. I dunno, for some reason sitting in a messy diaper seems like fun.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
Hmm.. I think I'll just do it outside then at lunch. I dunno, for some reason sitting in a messy diaper seems like fun.
Assuming you do, how will you clean yourself at school? The odor will linger if you don't scrub properly.

big_traps

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Assuming you do, how will you clean yourself at school? The odor will linger if you don't scrub properly.
Heh I don't plan on cleaning up.. just having alot of Axe or cologne or something. Besides, if people question me I'll just tell them its someone else.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Go ahead. But, if by some strange coincidence, we go to the same school... I will beat the rest of the crap out of you if I have to smell it through an entire class.

Kids, shit your pants at home.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's just a dumb idea...Using a lot of deodorant/cologne will just make it smell even worse...It will pretty obvious you pooped your diaper even if you tell people it's someone else...I could understand the adrenaline and all that, but it's not worth it...If you were to do it (and I recommend not) do it on the bus ride home or something since you wouldn't be there that long...But still...Don't do it

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Heh I don't plan on cleaning up.. just having alot of Axe or cologne or something. Besides, if people question me I'll just tell them its someone else.
Don't you think you're being terribly naïve? I mean, damn. You're gonna smell like a walking septic tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.