Teenager and diapers for traveling

• Thread starter Deleted member 58550
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 58550

During my childhood and teenager, my whole family traveled to the countryside at Christmas. It was a happy time, when cousins, uncles, grandparents, parents, friends, etc. However, the trip took about 2 hours and my nocturnal enuresis was known to the whole family. As the trip was long and I was constantly sleeping in the car, it was necessary for me to wear a diaper for the entire trip. Often, after we arrived in the field, I would continue to wear this diaper until it was soaked through, as diapers were more expensive back then and my parents didn't tolerate waste. So imagine, a teenager wearing diapers amidst several other teenagers. It was nice to feel childish, but the bullying was heavy...

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: Jr2012, Rezzu, Jamas and 4 others

Brajan32

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd read often about diapering during car trips on this forum. I never be bedewtter so it's hard to me Imagine wearing diaper as a tenneager at this kind of situation. If I was you I do everything to hide my bedwwtting especially at this age. Bulling must be hard for you.

Reactions: Jamas, espectro and Deleted member 58550

NappiedSissyJessica

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I bedwet until about 15. My brothers friend saw I’d had an accident one night and told my classmates about it

• Sad
Reactions: Jamas, Freddie07601, Palle and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 58550

Brajan32 said:
I'd read often about diapering during car trips on this forum. I never be bedewtter so it's hard to me Imagine wearing diaper as a tenneager at this kind of situation. If I was you I do everything to hide my bedwwtting especially at this age. Bulling must be hard for you.
It was impossible to hide, because everyone knew I wet the bed. I wasn't exactly required to wear diapers on trips, but I knew I'd end up falling asleep, so it was better to wear a diaper than wet my pants in front of my cousins and friends. Bullying was pretty tough, but traveling two hours in wet pants was worse. I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jr2012, Rezzu, Jamas and 2 others
D

Deleted member 58550

NappiedSissyJessica said:
I bedwet until about 15. My brothers friend saw I’d had an accident one night and told my classmates about it
The bullying must have been terrible 😔

NappiedSissyJessica

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
ABedWetter said:
The bullying must have been terrible 😔
Yea the teasing wasn’t very nice- but at least they didn’t find out I was diapered!

Reactions: Deleted member 58550

abdl86

Time for Cuddling
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
NappiedSissyJessica said:
And things like that is spreading like wildfire :(

bidl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was a bedwetter into my late teens and so until I was trusted to be able to stay awake on long trips (4 hours plus) I was to wear my diapers, there was never a huge fuss over it and I don't think anyone else but my parents knew either and if they did nothing was ever said

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
ABedWetter said:
During my childhood and teenager, my whole family traveled to the countryside at Christmas. It was a happy time, when cousins, uncles, grandparents, parents, friends, etc. However, the trip took about 2 hours and my nocturnal enuresis was known to the whole family. As the trip was long and I was constantly sleeping in the car, it was necessary for me to wear a diaper for the entire trip. Often, after we arrived in the field, I would continue to wear this diaper until it was soaked through, as diapers were more expensive back then and my parents didn't tolerate waste. So imagine, a teenager wearing diapers amidst several other teenagers. It was nice to feel childish, but the bullying was heavy...
I was a bedwetter till i was 16 and wore them just in case for about a year till i was 17 , i've worn diapers at school camps cus of my issue and when traveling i would wear diapers 24/7 because of the long hours and i never know when i might fall asleep , i am however expected to wear diapers for any traveling trip and i knew i had to wear them else wet pants and for traveling its never good with no access to laundry . I would travel internationally quite often back then so i had to bring along packs of diapers. Almost all my family and extended family knows about my bedwetting and that diapers are needed , i've shared before when i was caught at school camp because of how diapers are not easily concealable and that my classmates were kinda playful that i got pantsed and my diaper revealed , that was 1 incident when i was 16 when i was in secondary 4 and eventually my cohort fond out and subsequently upper and lower secondary found out that i still wear diapers at 16 , i was teased a lot thoughout .

Another was when we rented a chalet with many cousins some younger some my age and i was reminded to wear my diaper before bed when i was about 15 with cousins all present , they didn't really teased but they were like why am i still in diapers at my age , the embarrassing part was being changed at the same time as my younger cousins who were 5 or 6 ( not in front of each other ) but they wore pull ups and i had to put on tape on diaper in my room because goodnites kinda not be able to hold my wetting at the time so i had to wear tape on diapers. when we came out my other cousins were trying to see if i had on a diaper.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rezzu, GoodnitesXL21, Deleted member 58550 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 58550

Sgdlboy said:
I was a bedwetter till i was 16 and wore them just in case for about a year till i was 17 , i've worn diapers at school camps cus of my issue and when traveling i would wear diapers 24/7 because of the long hours and i never know when i might fall asleep , i am however expected to wear diapers for any traveling trip and i knew i had to wear them else wet pants and for traveling its never good with no access to laundry . I would travel internationally quite often back then so i had to bring along packs of diapers. Almost all my family and extended family knows about my bedwetting and that diapers are needed , i've shared before when i was caught at school camp because of how diapers are not easily concealable and that my classmates were kinda playful that i got pantsed and my diaper revealed , that was 1 incident when i was 16 when i was in secondary 4 and eventually my cohort fond out and subsequently upper and lower secondary found out that i still wear diapers at 16 , i was teased a lot thoughout .

Another was when we rented a chalet with many cousins some younger some my age and i was reminded to wear my diaper before bed when i was about 15 with cousins all present , they didn't really teased but they were like why am i still in diapers at my age , the embarrassing part was being changed at the same time as my younger cousins who were 5 or 6 ( not in front of each other ) but they wore pull ups and i had to put on tape on diaper in my room because goodnites kinda not be able to hold my wetting at the time so i had to wear tape on diapers. when we came out my other cousins were trying to see if i had on a diaper.
I've been through something similar, having diapers changed with younger children is VERY humiliating.

• Sad
Reactions: abdl86

abdl86

Time for Cuddling
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
ABedWetter said:
I've been through something similar, having diapers changed with younger children is VERY humiliating.
Its like the feeling way can i dont keep things dry and way do i wet myself. I bet that is something most inco people feel like.

• Sad
D

Deleted member 58550

abdl86 said:
Its like the feeling way can i dont keep things dry and way do i wet myself. I bet that is something most inco people feel like.
Exactly! It's a feeling that you are as irresponsible as a 5 year old. It sure isn't a good feeling, especially when you're the only teenager in that place who has to go through this.

• Sad
Reactions: abdl86

abdl86

Time for Cuddling
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
ABedWetter said:
Exactly! It's a feeling that you are as irresponsible as a 5 year old. It sure isn't a good feeling, especially when you're the only teenager in that place who has to go through this.
Think that in there point of view its not that match different when it comes to changing a 5 years old diaper then a teenage. The only different is the size on the diaper and that you make bigger mess. And that you need to help by lifting the butt up so they can pull the new diaper below it.

But you would think that a teenager could change there own diaper but some parents still think they should do it. I think it is so they dont need to be worry about that you doing it all wrong or dont clean your self up the right way.

Reactions: Sgdlboy and Deleted member 58550

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
ABedWetter said:
Would y’all stop talking about this they are a ic person here that just drawn that I know and I don’t want her getting her feelings hurt or something or her seeing something that makes her and comfortable

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
abdl86 said:
Think that in there point of view its not that match different when it comes to changing a 5 years old diaper then a teenage. The only different is the size on the diaper and that you make bigger mess. And that you need to help by lifting the butt up so they can pull the new diaper below it.

But you would think that a teenager could change there own diaper but some parents still think they should do it. I think it is so they dont need to be worry about that you doing it all wrong or dont clean your self up the right way.
And she is kind of emotional about it and what you just said would hurt her feelings yeah she’s old are than me but I know how she would’ve took it and it would not been good

Freddie07601

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
abdl86 said:

A diaper that isn't put on correctly will leak. Many kids won't have the ability to diaper themselves well enough to keep their diapers from leaking. Kids develop that ability at different ages. Some might be ready at 8 or 9, but I was 16 before I was allowed to diaper myself, and even then either my mother or my sister had to check to see that the diaper was put on properly. I was lucky that my parents were sensitive to my feelings and never, as far as I remember, tried to humiliate me.

Not all parents take the time to consider what their bedwetting or incontinent child is FEELING. Perhaps they're disappointed and frustrated because the need to diaper the child has continued long past the point where they thought it should have ended.

Reactions: Rezzu, GoodnitesXL21, Deleted member 58550 and 1 other person

abdl86

Time for Cuddling
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Freddie07601 said:
A diaper that isn't put on correctly will leak. Many kids won't have the ability to diaper themselves well enough to keep their diapers from leaking. Kids develop that ability at different ages. Some might be ready at 8 or 9, but I was 16 before I was allowed to diaper myself, and even then either my mother or my sister had to check to see that the diaper was put on properly. I was lucky that my parents were sensitive to my feelings and never, as far as I remember, tried to humiliate me.

Not all parents take the time to consider what their bedwetting or incontinent child is FEELING. Perhaps they're disappointed and frustrated because the need to diaper the child has continued long past the point where they thought it should have ended.
Yes you sure have a point here in what you are telling.

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Freddie07601 said:

Yeah that’s one thing I don’t agree they should never try to make us stop wearing diapers

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have been diapered for long trips since I was 11, the issue is that when I am diapered for a trip, I have to wear one of my thicker nighttime diapers instead of a baby diaper. I am usually made to wear a skirt or something like that to make diaper changes quicker and easier on the road. This has resulted in me walking through many rest areas with a thick crinkly diaper sticking out below my skirt or if I am wearing shorts/pants, it makes it much more obvious that I am thickly diapered. I guess the good part is that I am no longer changed in the girls bathroom, they change me in the car.

Reactions: espectro

Turtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
EmmyBaby2000 said:
I have been diapered for long trips since I was 11, the issue is that when I am diapered for a trip, I have to wear one of my thicker nighttime diapers instead of a baby diaper. I am usually made to wear a skirt or something like that to make diaper changes quicker and easier on the road. This has resulted in me walking through many rest areas with a thick crinkly diaper sticking out below my skirt or if I am wearing shorts/pants, it makes it much more obvious that I am thickly diapered. I guess the good part is that I am no longer changed in the girls bathroom, they change me in the car.
Do you like wearing diapers argue adult baby why I ask this is because if you’re adult baby you would not mind going into the girls bathroom or wherever your mommy or daddy takes you to get changed

Status
Not open for further replies.