Teen Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTC17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anybody here watch tv shows like iCarly, Zoey 101, Drake & Josh on Teen Nick?

My favorite show would have to be iCarly because its just so funny.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
i actually have seen icarly a few times i like the show its pretty funny

other than that teen nick ... i could find something better to watch or do...

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I think it's crap Drake and Josh is the only good show.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
The 'teen' in "Teen Nick" really means

Fallen's Douchebag Opinion said:
8 year old girls who think that high school is all like what it is on TV and that think they will be cheerleaders and prom queens because the TV says so.

Did I hit the nail on the head there?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
the only show I life is life with derek other then that all these new shows by the kids stations suck. Also what the $^*$ happened to Fosters and The FarilyOdd Parents?

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is on Carton Network ^_^

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The 'teen' in "Teen Nick" really means

Fallen's Douchebag Opinion said:
8 year old girls who think that high school is all like what it is on TV and that think they will be cheerleaders and prom queens because the TV says so.

Did I hit the nail on the head there?

Yes you did sir!

I don't watch Nick or CN (the network, not the poi-... well, same thing really) anymore. I just stopped one day after I discovered how to torrent.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have seen the shows but I don't have the channels to watch them :(

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't like shows that show a fake vision of school...Plus they suck

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
hahaha, i can date myself right now and mention how Nickelodeon used to have a lot of game shows...some of them good, some of them not so hot. I also remember how I wasn't allowed to watch "You Can't Do That On Television"...although I was really young.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
hahaha, i can date myself right now and mention how Nickelodeon used to have a lot of game shows...some of them good, some of them not so hot. I also remember how I wasn't allowed to watch "You Can't Do That On Television"...although I was really young.

Double Dare/Double Dare 2000 is one game show they had that I know I watched...They also had some show with like a mountain thing or something (the name escapes me)

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Double Dare/Double Dare 2000 is one game show they had that I know I watched...They also had some show with like a mountain thing or something (the name escapes me)

yes those were awesome sows and i know what your talking about some thing temple uhmm im not sure and there was another one the cast of "All That" was always on....

datosprivados

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
of television I mostly watch the Weather Channel, SciFi, Univision (local all-Spanish channel), or CNN News.

I used to watch nick at nite, and before that (with a moderate overlap) nickalodeon. Otherwise no, I thought teen nick was Teen Fake. (More preteen stuff than teen)

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I hate all the new shows on Nick except for Drake and Josh which is pretty funny, I used to watch As Told By Ginger, All That, Rocket Power, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, and Catdog when they showed.I don't really care for the new Nickelodeon.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I used to watch "You Can't say that on Television" with my kids, and really enjoyed the show. I was just asking myself, how many years ago did that come on? "I don't know." Oh damn, green slim just fell on my head!!!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I was talking about kids shows in general even if this topic is about nick or teen nick.

You asked what happened to the show, she was just letting you know that you can watch it on Cartoon Network...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Ahh... Nickelodeon, I haven't watched it ages. I used watch Drake and Josh though, and the Amanda show! And Are You Afraid Of The Dark? etc.

I've recently discovered that Cartoon Cartoons (old stuff like Cow and Chicken, I Am Weasel, Dexter's lab, the Powerpuff girls, Johnny Bravo etc.) play on Cartoon Network at night, so I've been watching them recently. :D
(No adverts either! :D)

tgn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Heh, I do watch The Fairly Odd Parents, although, it's a little bad to watch around my parents now, because of the new baby that is in the show, the subject of diapers etc always comes up on the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.