TeddyCon 2021

KitsuneFox

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
No one has mentioned this event for some time now ... I looked on their website, and was surprised to see they were hosting the event this year at Scranton PA, and it was sold out very quickly o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Nandler
The tickets are not sold out. The rooms at the host hotel are however.

I plan on going

Reactions: KitsuneFox
What's TeddyCon like? I've considered going to one of these type of events one day, but (not meaning to offend) I worry someone would try to touch my diaper or something. I'm not really a touchy-feely kind of a guy with strangers.

First off, nobody should touch you intentionally. It basically is a good sized ABDL, ageplayer event. Think of it as a large preschool with unlimited play time, arts and crafts and more. All your favorite vendors will be there, abu and more

Reactions: Howl, CutieProtector and SillyLiam
I went to it in 2019. Sadly I won't be able to attend this year. I will again when I'm living back in the USA.

Not gonna lie an event like that would creep me out! Not the kinda exposure we want to give to normies.

Beowulf said:
Not gonna lie an event like that would creep me out! Not the kinda exposure we want to give to normies.
The entire hotel is reserved and is restricted to attendees only and all windows are blacked out for privacy. The only normies is the staff at the hotel.

redsan said:
The entire hotel is reserved and is restricted to attendees only and all windows are blacked out for privacy. The only normies is the staff at the hotel.
Also keep in mind the staff at the hotel is WELL aware of what this convention is, and what is going on. The only time the normies are exposed is when people go out in public, AND usually security will tell you that your attire in not public appropriate (thins like you pack hanging out, or your badge is showing when you walk out, etc)

Reactions: perlFerret
How much does it usually cost to go to cons like this? I’d like to go some day, but I’d need to know how much to save up first.

Would this event be suitable for someone who is a Dl? I am not an ab by any measure but would like to attend someday

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Cost is $124 per ticket and $125 per night for the room is if course meals. I got my ticket back in January and convinced my big to go he purchased his ticket three weeks ago. I can't wait went in 2019 bought my ticket last year but sadly teddycon got cancelled can't wait until November

Reactions: EclipseWolf
I’m going!!! Im super excited :D

Back