• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Techno4Ever: TRUST YOUR DJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
If you're a fan of Techno, then you will absolutely love T4E. They are based in Germany (I think, their website and DJs are in German), and have the best DJs I have ever heard. You can stream their music via an in-browser player (Real Media, Windows Media, and Winamp formats/AAC and MP3 format). Rolls your mouse over the WMP, RealPlayer, or Winamp icons, and click on the MP3/High Quality (if you have broadband), and a little player will pop up. I listen to this every chance I get. Definitely worth checking out if you love Techno.

(News Übersicht) - Techno4ever - Trust your DJ! - Deutsche Techno Szene Community - 24 Stunden Radio Stream

P.S. they have one DJ who never shuts the %$#@ up...turn it off during that time unless you understand German.

Status
Not open for further replies.