Techno Song Sugestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
OMG I saw the topic title, and that was the FIRST song that came to my mind. I actually really enjoy that song. He was at the boom boom room here a while ago, I wanted to go so bad... but it's a club, so I'm still a year off.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Above & Beyond have some good dance music...There's also Eric Prydz, Ferry Corsten, Tiesto...Peaches has some good electronic music, although it's probably some of the most vulgar lyrics you'll hear

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Anything by Daft Punk.

Agreed. Daft Punk is the only music of this sort I'd ever listen to out of choice, unless I'm really really hyper. And I have to be pretty damn hyper to want to listen to daft punk anyway.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Mainstream techno/electronic (Nerds. I know you'll get mad at me if I lump them together.) that you're probably looking for:

Sandstorm by Darude
Becoming Insane by Infected Mushroom (not so mainstream maybe)
Spitfire by The Prodigy
DVNO by Justice

Try those bands. In particular I like Infected Mushroom.

RobotRock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
More than half the artists mentioned are not techno. Techno is often mislabeled. Electronic music is best fitting here. Techno is a sub-genre of Electronic music. There are tons and tons of others.

As far as Electronic music, I know a ton of artists.
Check these out and see what you like. They're all different.
Daft Punk, Underworld, MSTRKRFT, Chemical Brothers, Soulwax, Simian Mobile Disco, Justice, Above and Beyond, Paul Van Dyk, Deadmau5, Alan Braxe, Tiesto, The Knife, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Felix Da Housecat, Fake Blood, Digitalism, Data, Crookers, Cicada, Booka Shade, Bob Sinclair, Aphex Twin, The Bloody Beetroots, Etienne De Crecy, Royksopp

I hope this helped! If you'd like more just ask.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nitrous Oxide is great. Nitrous Oxide is a producer and makes remixes, and original uplifting trance songs.

S

Secret

Mainstream techno/electronic (Nerds. I know you'll get mad at me if I lump them together.) that you're probably looking for:

Sandstorm by Darude
Becoming Insane by Infected Mushroom (not so mainstream maybe)
Spitfire by The Prodigy
DVNO by Justice

Try those bands. In particular I like Infected Mushroom.

Yeah thats basicly what I was looking for.

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
This is a list for you
DJ Splash - Norwegian Rebel YouTube - DJ Splash - Norwegian Rebel
DJ Tiesto-Adagio For Strings YouTube - DJ Tiesto-Adagio For Strings
Special D - Come With Me YouTube - Special D - Come With Me
Dumonde - God Music YouTube - Dumonde - God Music
Royksopp - What Else Is There? YouTube - Royksopp - What Else Is There?
Stunt - I'll Be There (Ultrabeat Mix) YouTube - Stunt - I'll Be There (Ultrabeat Mix).
Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 YouTube - Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 & the best remix of it YouTube - BTCHBNDRS - infinity REMIX ( project to remix Guru Josh )
Armin Van Buuren - The Longest Day (24 Theme Remix) YouTube - Armin Van Buuren - The Longest Day (24 Theme Remix)
Robert Miles - Children 2008 (Inpetto Remix) YouTube - Robert Miles - Children 2008 (Inpetto Remix)
And the best one - Daft punk - technologic (digitalism remix) YouTube - Daft punk - technologic (digitalism remix)
And this one isn't techno or that but never the less is still brilliant -Placebo - Running up that hill YouTube - Placebo - Running up that hill

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
yeah definitly anything by Daft Punk!

you should try and give Infected Mushroom a chance to even though they are Psy-trance(or GOA?) they have some really good songs e.g. Becomming Insane,Deeply Distrubed or I wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.