• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Team levelling in City of Villains

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I'm going to go right out and admit it. I'm stuck. I need help to get past level 42 in City of Villains. It's frustrating, I can't seem to get much experience, and teams don't last very long.

If you'd be willing to have me lackey you up, or malefactor down do my level, I would *greatly* appreciate it.

(note: I don't want to get powerleveled, I want to team up with people for extra experience.)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My bad guy over your way is still only 22 (I think), but I'm willing to take some lumps if that helps.

Innouva

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other, Private
Probably would help if you mentioned which server you were on... I lack high level villains on anything except Triumph (and I don't play that server anymore without a very good reason), all my mains are heroes and on Virtue... but you're in the level for Cimerora/Rikti War Zone stuff at any rate. So that doesn't matter a whole lot. =P

NoobSauce

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Good point, Kate-chan.

My character's on Guardian, the Red-Headed Stepchild server.

Status
Not open for further replies.