• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Team Fortress 2! (And other Steam related games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

analogmedium

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
For those who want to talk about this awesome team play-based game! (And other Steam games as well)

In here, you can talk about in-game experiences, mods, and more!
So yeah...

goodnites2002

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
ohh man, I love TF2. Such a great game.

I'm trying to come up with some good ideas for maps to make. I already made a CS map of my office which me and ally coworkers play on during lunch.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My laptop is not good enough to play it at a decent framerate. Therefore, I mostly play Half-Life and Team Fortress Classic online, although I also own Team Fortress 2, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, as well as Half-Life 2 and Source online mods.

My SteamID is DarkSunDS, in case anyone who knows me wants to add me (if you're a pervert that's okay too, I need to be an asshole once in a while).

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
steam games dont run well on my comp they always freeze T~T i used to play "the ship" it was steams bet game of '06
but i play tf2 on xbox live all the time =D

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
steam games dont run well on my comp they always freeze T~T i used to play "the ship" it was steams bet game of '06
but i play tf2 on xbox live all the time =D
I hope you have fun with your lack of updates and exploits they never get fixed.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
I hope you have fun with your lack of updates and exploits they never get fixed.

actually to correct you they'll be releasing all the updates like new weapon ,skins ,graphics etc quite soon :laugh:

analogmedium

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
actually to correct you they'll be releasing all the updates like new weapon ,skins ,graphics etc quite soon :laugh:
Sadly, you have to pay for them, whilst we get them for free! =D
I'd suggest investing in a better computer..

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
Sadly, you have to pay for them, whilst we get them for free! =D
I'd suggest investing in a better computer..
yes but for me it would cost MUUUUCCHHHHH MORE to enhance my computer enough to run the game rather than spend 20 dollars for 1600 points and buy all the updates for xbox xD

i guess it all depends on your point of perspetive eh ?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
yes but for me it would cost MUUUUCCHHHHH MORE to enhance my computer enough to run the game rather than spend 20 dollars for 1600 points and buy all the updates for xbox xD

i guess it all depends on your point of perspetive eh ?

Not really, it costs about 60$ for a decent video card, which would cost less then the updates AND the live subscription.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
possibly but $60 would get me a year of subscription and all the updates
while on the other hand most likley somthing will go wrong with my computer in that year costing me even more

Role
Well, the updates for the xbox are the tip of the iceberg, why pay 20$ for free updates?

And if you're not stupid with your computer, the chances of things happening are very low.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
lol Come on PC gamers stop wanking each other

Cylenri has decided to play TF2 on the X-box, it isn't necessary to try and convert him if he doesn't want to be, especially when you aren't getting your facts straight

analogmedium

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
possibly but $60 would get me a year of subscription and all the updates
while on the other hand most likley somthing will go wrong with my computer in that year costing me even more
I suppose I got it lucky, my dad being good with computers.
:\

Shodai said:
lol Come on PC gamers stop wanking each other off at any given opportunity

If Cylenri wants to play on TF2 via Xbox360 so be it
I got no problem with the 360, I have one myself : D
No Live, sadly, I'm probably going to get a 12 month at some point, however.

cylenrii

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover,
i actually do quite believe tf2 on the pc is better i may like the controls n xbox better but each has its pros and cons My dads a computer whiz but i dont live with him I'm working up saving money for a better PC but until then i think my xbox does just fine
^-^

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
OMG I loves TF2, to bad my internet isn't reliable where my compy is. Once it is, I'd totally be on more again.

Role
lol Come on PC gamers stop wanking each other

Cylenri has decided to play TF2 on the X-box, it isn't necessary to try and convert him if he doesn't want to be, especially when you aren't getting your facts straight
Our elitism in our investments boost our e-peens.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
PC gaming is actually overall cheaper then console gaming. I got my PC back in 2005 the only thing I needed for it to be a good gaming computer was a new video card and power supply unit which was maybe 140 bucks total. It was a BIG improvement and the video card processes all the visual crap itself freeing up space on my CPU as well as RAM. You can get a computer that maxes out everything asides Crysis and maybe 3-6 other games for around 600 dollars and thats buying a pre-built.

It would also be one beast of a computer at running your basic computer tasks. Really if a computer can play crysis it can do anything you want it to, mostly.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I play it.
My favorite classes are engineer and spy, though I play as whatever class I think will most help my team win.
My favorite moment of recent play was a few days ago. I joined a match that had been going on for (I estimate) about 9 hours without a conclusion. I joined and within an hour, scored two flag captures myself (using a spy+scout combo and a few spawns)... and motivated my team to work together so we could secure the third capture to win the match 3-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.