Taylor Swift/Kanye West incident at the MTV VMAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wait a second. Devo sucks?

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Kill. Non-Eighties. Baby.

EmmEmmThree

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
1253233779410.jpg

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
illegaloperation.jpg

Wait...If this is a meme now, am I gonna get banned? D:

Baby Nikki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Woah i just heard that Kanye busted into Patrick Swayze's funeral, ran on stage, and screamed, " Yo dawg this is a good funeral and imma let you finish, but Michael Jackson had the best funeral of all time!"

True story lol

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Woah i just heard that Kanye busted into Patrick Swayze's funeral, ran on stage, and screamed, " Yo dawg this is a good funeral and imma let you finish, but Michael Jackson had the best funeral of all time!"

True story lol

That's 'cause it's true... No funeral can beat MJ's. :)

X

xdeadx

But She sucks as a song writer. Loves songs get old after the fourth one written. And fifth. And sixth. She has no variation in her work. Also, rap is better than pop. There are literally no good pop artists, while there are some rappers (Those who produce their own beats, write good lyrics) who deserve immense respect.

Yes there is >.>

Mika, Michael Jackson, The Feeling, Green Day, Mariah Carey(although she does more or less R&B now), and Madonna was good too.

Seriously, while I understand Rap is not all about the stereotypes given, Rap is very repetitive and boring.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Yes there is >.>

Mika, Michael Jackson, The Feeling, Green Day, Mariah Carey(although she does more or less R&B now), and Madonna was good too.

Seriously, while I understand Rap is not all about the stereotypes given, Rap is very repetitive and boring.

...First off, Green Day is alternative/punk (And not very good anymore). Micheal Jackson is not alive, and is therefore disqualified. Madonna is bad now she was just okay. I've never heard Mika, so they don't count.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Anyone else notice how this became a meme in 3 days?

Wow...

It was a meme the night of. The ones in the thread are copypasta's, except for Error 404's, but he did it wrong anyways.

EmmEmmThree

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Anyone else notice how this became a meme in 3 days?

Wow...

I agree with thallis. The night this happened, anon officially declared it a meme. Which is surprising, because it wasn't a forced meme, yet /b/ was flooded with it.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
For Halloween, I got one of my friends, (Yes, she is African American) to wear shaders and ghetto cloths and go to the houses and say "Ima let you finish givin' me dis candy, but I just wanna say that that house *point* has the best candy ever"

oh, the epicness

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Now that is funny. It is just insane how crazy the quote " I know that ___________ and imma let you finish but ___________ is the best _______ ever!"

Status
Not open for further replies.