Status
Not open for further replies.

BearTale

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Honestly I found a really good way to decorate diapers and keep it looking real :) use temporary tattoos on them. YEP thats right temporary tattoos I look for really babyish ones like mickey donald or just cartoon animals and it works like a charm on most white cloth based ones just take the temporary tattoo and place it on your diaper with a small amount of water and pressure and VOILA you have a printed baby diaper I am sure someone could get super creative with a bunch

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Gee for a moment I thought you meant the real deal tattoo of diaper safety pins on the flesh - proper placement just off the lower waist/hips ! Whew that would have been something !

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Gee for a moment I thought you meant the real deal tattoo of diaper safety pins on the flesh - proper placement just off the lower waist/hips ! Whew that would have been something !
yeah, that would have been *something* you'd probably get lasered or covered up pretty quickly.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Insensitivity about disability sparks salt!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
How match water is needed, how are the tattoos & water applied, & do the tattoos stain clothes?

SpAzpieSweeTot

Insensitivity about disability sparks salt!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Don't forget fabric spray paint, & Youdu at home screen printing machines.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.