Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
So anyway what are people opinion on the fine art of tattoo and tattooing?

As for me, I'm planning on getting a couple in my life time and I might get one of my skull drawing tattoo on me by a friend in a couple months when he get the stuff (needles, ink, etc) to do it.

*420 post hehehe :D*

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I don't know if this will come to pass but I would love to get dragons raping up my arms from wrist to the elbow.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I'm undecided on this, at times it sounds cool. Other times it sounds stupid. Oh, and don't forget my fear/hate of needles.

X

xdeadx

I do want a tattoo later on in life. Not anything huge or unneccesary/unbecoming but just something simple yet meaning a lot. Had an idea before but now I need a new one. Though I am starthing to come up with a few.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I don't want one really, I mean I don't consider them to look bad it's just, I don't really find a point of wearing one, and it hurts like hell to get them off. My Aunt and Uncle both have them though, I think my uncle has 3 and my aunt has 2, they are the best people in the world XD.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I don't know if this will come to pass but I would love to get dragons raping up my arms from wrist to the elbow.
Besides the pain of this you should also consider that some employers don't allow them. Where my mom works, for example, they make you wear long sleeve shirts if you have tattoos on your arms, even if it is the hottest day of the year :eek:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think I'd like a small one someday.
I can't imagine having a big one, or one that is easily noticed though...

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I don't really want one. I could probably be convinced to get one, but it'd probably be very hard to convince me.

Role
Sissy
I will have 4. Thats how many I have decided on at this point in time. No wait it will be 5 if I get married.

I'm getting a matching tattoo with my brothers, my wifes name on the inside of my lip (if I can actually hold a relationship that long :laugh:), Tribal design on my shoulder (working on a design), Tribal wings on my back (neck to waist) and "follow your bliss) tattooed on the inside of my left arm (forearm ?).

I love tattoos they are the ultimate in self expression in my opinion. But also they are not something to be taken lightly. Anyone considering getting one should think it through for at least 3-4 months. I find tribal and meaningful tattoos wonderful, although I'm not much of a fan of pictures.

I'm also a fan of piercings :p I use too have a couple of them but I removed them for the sake of my dad. I'm getting them done again in a year or so time (as was the agreement). Unfortunately this all conflicts with my TB/LG persona :( which is also why I don't do heavy weights (its hard too be cute when you've got muscles) Lucky for me all my tattoos will be coverable and piercings can be removed :p

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm ok with Tatoos.
I have a Tatoo and planning getting others.

The only thing that stop me getting another right now is the lack of money, for the one I have I've paid 80 euros.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm undecided. Sometimes, I want one, and other times I don't. My dad is dead set against tattoos. He thinks they look stupid and you have less chances of getting certain jobs because you have a tattoo. The one I am thinking of is of an eagle(Something like this) (Just the eagke, without the 'BSA') with the date '12/21/2005' below it. It would be to signify the date I was awarded the Eagle Scout award, which is the highest possible award in the Boy Scouts of America(I think it's something like 2% of all boys earn it).

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm getting one this November, when I will be here of legal age to get a permanent one.

I'm planning on a medieval lettering with the number ''22'' on my back. It's my lucky number.

It also doesn't exclude me from getting a proper job, since it's not visible unless I took my shirt off.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm never getting a tattoo, and I don't like people who do...They are a huge turn off for me, and they just look ugly...And when you're older, it's going to be all ugly from your wrinkles

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
No thank you! I prefer people to look natural, and the same applies to me. Plus tattoos eventually disintegrate as your skin gets wrinkly, not to mention you may at some day become sick of looking at the same thing on your body day in and day out.

Peachy

BabyDemon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I find that most tattoo's are unoriginal and gaudy so most of the time its pretty stupid. Now the people who are into tattoo's as art and spend the huge bucks to get the one of a kind works of art and then maintain them by having them redone all the time. I can sorta understand that but I don't think its for me.

As little as some of you want to hear it. Getting a visible tattoo is essentially signing a death warrant to your chances of employment in the professional world. Corporate types like neat, clean cut (this sometimes means when job interviewing shaving your prized goatee/beard/mustache/soul patch even if its properly maintained) and normal. A forearm tattoo you may think well I can cover it up with a shirt. True but it means wearing long sleeves to work even in the dead of summer.

As much as they are bothersome at times your parents are right.

Now, I would possibly consider a tattoo if A. I could get reasonably in shape. B. Found something with enough meaning and cool enough looking to deserve permanency and C. I could find a good place to put it.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
As for the skull one I'm getting, it going to be on my upper arms so my shirt can cover it up. As for the ones I want to get are a dragon, reaper and maybe my wife and kids names when I get married and have kids. As for my parents being okay with it, I'm 19 so I don't need there approval to get one but my dad well be okay with it because he got 4 of his own (topless ladies, shark, cobra, VW bug) and my mom won't like it but knowing her, she probably get uses to me having tattoos.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I cannot take anyone with tons of tattoos seriously. (Ex. ALL the way down the arm, or anywhere extremely visible.)

It may be alright, if you want something small on your shoulder, or whatnot, where no one can see it if you are dressed properly, but when you can't hide them I think it becomes a problem.

Besides, what about when you become wrinkly? Or they fade? It's not worth it.

I have thought about getting one, but I never will, because I think they're kinda stupid. :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I just want to get the latin phrase nosce te ipsum meaning know thy self. Plus I don't plan on living till I get really wrinkly so no worries there

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've always wanted one, just never could think of something I would want to have on me forever.
At 49 it's alnost too late.
And Dave, you don't mention your age but I'm guessing late teens, I never thought I'd live to get old either. It just creeps up on you. Thank the various gods I'm not wrinkleing yet.

Nam

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
i don't see the point of them; especially not, in what is your cultural perception. i could see a point if you were prepared to die for the meaning of the message, as a lifelong commitment, but as that's not the case, it just seems silly to have someone scribbling and doodling on your body for no good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.