Tattoo help

ABDLlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi everyone, 👋🏻 I need your help. I as you know I absolutely love fairies 🧚‍♂️🧚‍♀️ and am dying to get a tattoo of one but I want the hubby to design it for me bc he is an amazing artist and it will mean way more to me that way than if some just random stranger desinges it. BUT,,,, he wont, he completely refuses to "just incase we ever break up" which is BS bc 1) I don't think we ever will but 2) he is the father to my children, the love of my life, my first and only everything (love, kiss, date, and 😏🤐) So even if heaven forbid we ever break up I would never regret it. I have thought about this for years and want it really super bad. Anyways I need you all to convince him to design one for me. Thanks in advanced😊!

It would really bother me if my wife started saying stuff that indicated she was thinking about a breakup/divorce in the future. Like it’s being planned for or something. Forget the fairy, I’d figure that out if I were you.

LePew said:
It would really bother me if my wife started saying stuff that indicated she was thinking about a breakup/divorce in the future. Like it’s being planned for or something. Forget the fairy, I’d figure that out if I were you.
There is nothing wrong with our relationship and It is stronger now than it has ever been. The wife will put me in diapers, onesie and put a paci in my mouth. Lets not get into all the other things and that make her a great person. The only way I'm letting this one get away is if she decides she wants to go herself. I just simply don't like the idea of putting something I do, permanently on someone else's skin. I know the wife feels I am a good artist but I have not done it in many years and I would feel, whatever I did would certainly not be good enough. I don't know.

Reactions: ABDLlover and LePew
My wife and I are big into fantasy also. I like elves and she to likes fairys. Usually I'll pick up a few fairy figurines of some kind for her birthday or Christmasn She also has this favorite fairy artist who does beautyful pieces. If we ever where to split those are hers and will remind her of us and the love we shared. Its not a tattoo but it's a forever thing just like a tattoo would be. If it where me who was asked (and If I could draw) I would feel honored not only to have been asked but to design a forever piece of art for my wife. How kool would that be for me. Good luck hope this helps.

Reactions: ABDLlover and Tomtomthedl
Thank you everyone for the motivating words. LePew I dont worry about him saying that bc i know how out of the box and realistic his ways of thinking are. But put that aside, I agree with Kirisin he should be honored and I would also feel honored to wear his art work on me. Like I said that would make it all the more special.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl, Kirisin and LePew
Oh and Hubby don't you worry ur cute little head bc if I did not like it I would be sure to let you know, honestly I will probably have you redraw it several times with a little change here and there each time.

• Wow
Reactions: Tomtomthedl, Kirisin and LePew
Back