• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Tastes

Taste preference

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok well I don't know how to edit polls...But if a mod would be so kind as to add Savory and Minty into the poll, that would be lovely :D

Role
Sissy
Sweet sweets are the best tasting too me!

C wut I did thar?

(Sorry gaming got too me :p)

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i'm a voracious salt fiend. i actually wonder if there isn't some sort of chemical imballance that causes it, it's so extreme. i have to have at least one really really salty meal every day or i start getting this massive unbearable salt jones. when i have eggs or french fries the salt actually has to be a visible dusting of white. i add salt to everything that it makes sense to add salt to, and even some things it doesn't. i've found that i really like salted melons, for example.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I really like sour things. ;)

If you had minty up there though, I would have chose that.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Spicy, I love hot things. :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
i'm a voracious salt fiend. i actually wonder if there isn't some sort of chemical imballance that causes it, it's so extreme. i have to have at least one really really salty meal every day or i start getting this massive unbearable salt jones. when i have eggs or french fries the salt actually has to be a visible dusting of white. i add salt to everything that it makes sense to add salt to, and even some things it doesn't. i've found that i really like salted melons, for example.
I foresee a heart attack in your future.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
im a sweet person, i specially like things that are naturally sweet

mmmmmmmmm..... watermelon with a dash of salt MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Role
Diaper Lover
I like sour things and spicy things. Sour just edges out spicy though.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can't stand salt beyond the minimum necessary. Sour is good, I like sweet, but spicy rules supreme! Curry please!

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I like salty the most. I put salt on almost everything. So I'll get a heart attack at 30. But what a way to go. <33 I made myself hungry just thinking about the food. xD Sour comes in at a close second, tho'.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I foresee a heart attack in your future.
i actually have really low blood pressure -- that's part of what makes me think there might be some sort of chemical imballance involved. and i'm insanely thin: i'm 6'4" and i've weighed exactly 143 pounds since i was 15. it doesn't matter what i eat, or how much, i never put even the slightest bit of meat on my bones. i'm pretty much the least likely person to suffer a heart attack you could possibly imagine.

man man

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
pojo i hope u dont mind me posting with what ive said to you.

but sour for sure because there aint a sour i cant handle and ive had 10 shockers and 3 nukleaer wastes in my mouth at the same time so dont ask about them.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I chose sweet because that is what my preference is most of the time. But I like salty things as well. I've never been to crazy about spicy or sour things.

crash632

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
sour, i've always been a big fan of tangy candy and stuff like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.