Taste preference

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok well I don't know how to edit polls...But if a mod would be so kind as to add Savory and Minty into the poll, that would be lovely :D

Role
Sissy
Sweet sweets are the best tasting too me!

C wut I did thar?

(Sorry gaming got too me :p)

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i'm a voracious salt fiend. i actually wonder if there isn't some sort of chemical imballance that causes it, it's so extreme. i have to have at least one really really salty meal every day or i start getting this massive unbearable salt jones. when i have eggs or french fries the salt actually has to be a visible dusting of white. i add salt to everything that it makes sense to add salt to, and even some things it doesn't. i've found that i really like salted melons, for example.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I really like sour things. ;)

If you had minty up there though, I would have chose that.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Spicy, I love hot things. :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
i'm a voracious salt fiend. i actually wonder if there isn't some sort of chemical imballance that causes it, it's so extreme. i have to have at least one really really salty meal every day or i start getting this massive unbearable salt jones. when i have eggs or french fries the salt actually has to be a visible dusting of white. i add salt to everything that it makes sense to add salt to, and even some things it doesn't. i've found that i really like salted melons, for example.
I foresee a heart attack in your future.

Rene

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
im a sweet person, i specially like things that are naturally sweet

mmmmmmmmm..... watermelon with a dash of salt MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Role
Diaper Lover
I like sour things and spicy things. Sour just edges out spicy though.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I can't stand salt beyond the minimum necessary. Sour is good, I like sweet, but spicy rules supreme! Curry please!

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I like salty the most. I put salt on almost everything. So I'll get a heart attack at 30. But what a way to go. <33 I made myself hungry just thinking about the food. xD Sour comes in at a close second, tho'.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I foresee a heart attack in your future.
i actually have really low blood pressure -- that's part of what makes me think there might be some sort of chemical imballance involved. and i'm insanely thin: i'm 6'4" and i've weighed exactly 143 pounds since i was 15. it doesn't matter what i eat, or how much, i never put even the slightest bit of meat on my bones. i'm pretty much the least likely person to suffer a heart attack you could possibly imagine.

man man

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
pojo i hope u dont mind me posting with what ive said to you.

but sour for sure because there aint a sour i cant handle and ive had 10 shockers and 3 nukleaer wastes in my mouth at the same time so dont ask about them.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I chose sweet because that is what my preference is most of the time. But I like salty things as well. I've never been to crazy about spicy or sour things.

crash632

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
sour, i've always been a big fan of tangy candy and stuff like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.